Finally Lowered!!!!!!

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
gt96stang said:
Looks good O0 O0... I'm glad I lowered mine last year :dancing6:... Every time I see a stock height one I get amazed how high my car used to sit.. :puke:
for real, almost every car i see at a show is at stock height... :nonono:

car looks good, when the iso's settle the drop will look alot better O0

OP
OP

94darkhorse

Legend
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
Crap, now there is one less of my 4x4 brothers on the forums.

:hammer:
My bad. I'll keep my siggy for a while so it looks like I still ride high.

W

Wes8398

Does look a lot better. The rears will settle a bit too, so don't worry about that. You just don't have the weight back there to settle 'em as fast as the front. I don't know what H&R says in particular, but generally look for 1/4 inch MORE of a drop once it settles. Weight in the trunk for a few weeks will speed the process.
How's the ride now? Did you change anything else to keep a nice cushy feel? Or are you feeling like you went over a set of old traintracks when you drive over a shoe lace on the road? :hammer:

OP
OP

94darkhorse

Legend
Reaction score
Wes8398 said:
Does look a lot better. The rears will settle a bit too, so don't worry about that. You just don't have the weight back there to settle 'em as fast as the front. I don't know what H&R says in particular, but generally look for 1/4 inch MORE of a drop once it settles. Weight in the trunk for a few weeks will speed the process.
How's the ride now? Did you change anything else to keep a nice cushy feel? Or are you feeling like you went over a set of old traintracks when you drive over a shoe lace on the road? :hammer:
Yeah, I went with Tociko shock/struts (Foxbody length). I think the ride is actually better than stock. I love it so far, except I have to get used to pulling into driveways with a slant or speed bumps lol.

W

Wes8398

Mind if I ask what they cost ya? Really, I shouldn't care since I just put some Mach1 shocks/struts on my car which softened things up a bit, but for when I can afford to buy NEW shocks and struts I'd like to know what I can get to bring my ride back to a nice, smooth, mellow one.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
yeah im looking at shocks and wondering what those blues cost too im debating changing it all when im there or waiting till i have more money saved up and do it latter

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
yeah im looking at shocks and wondering what those blues cost too im debating changing it all when im there or waiting till i have more money saved up and do it latter

I'm kind of in the same boat. The next thing for my car is springs and alignment and caster/camber plates are expensive enough. My shocks/struts aren't worn out, at this point, do I really need to get them?

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
tRaV_19 said:

I'm kind of in the same boat. The next thing for my car is springs and alignment and caster/camber plates are expensive enough. My shocks/struts aren't worn out, at this point, do I really need to get them?
i have some Steeda 4 Bolt C/C plates and Mach 1 Tokico struts for sale. ;)

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
im not wasting money on cc plates unless i take it to be aligned and they tell me they cant get it into specs.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online

No members online now.