Finally new pics of the cobra for yous guys....

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
:pimp2: Nice man glad you had fun.

;] Also, who owned the MacBra???
HPIM0185.jpg
;D

OP
OP
S

scarface

Red96GT said:
scarface said:
Red96GT said:
can you make me a sig now out of the moving pics of my car? Im going to do something temporary, but you are good at sig making.

I've been getting backed up with schoolwork but I'll try to give it a go this now. Sorry for the wait, I know I told you I was going to make you one a while ago.

And my sigs are hit and miss, some of them are turn out sweet like Blown97Stangers and others don't turn out so hot. :)
no problem bud O0

OP
OP
S

scarface

Twista said:
:pimp2: Nice man glad you had fun.

;] Also, who owned the MacBra???
HPIM0185.jpg
;D
lol...dont ask me why he put those emblems on his mach..... :noes:

thorco3

Reaction score
I just saw another pic of your car from the rear... and after seeing it I am going to require you to go out and clean up your tailpipes asap! lol, having a nicely polished exhaust is necessary on the cobra. :drunk:

OP
OP
S

scarface

thorco3 said:
I just saw another pic of your car from the rear... and after seeing it I am going to require you to go out and clean up your tailpipes asap! lol, having a nicely polished exhaust is necessary on the cobra. :drunk:
yeah, I know...I tried to clean them, but flowmaster doesnt use the greatest pipe. I am going to have to sand them down to bare metal...there may not be much hope in them :( They may end up black instead, they do look like hell :(

thorco3

Reaction score
scarface said:
thorco3 said:
yeah, I know...I tried to clean them, but flowmaster doesnt use the greatest pipe. I am going to have to sand them down to bare metal...there may not be much hope in them :( They may end up black instead, they do look like hell :(

they should clean up pretty well. they prolly aren't stainless but i'm sure they are at least aluminized, and that stuff will usually polish up very nicely as well. I'd take some rubbing compound to them, if that doesn't work, like you said doing a little sanding won't hurt them. 220 grit should work just fine then slowly start stepping up your sandpaper untill you get a nice shine, follow that up with some metal polish and they'll be blingin. Lastly be sure to post up some new pics of that rear of yours :naughty: :rollinglaugh:

OP
OP
S

scarface

thorco3 said:
scarface said:
thorco3 said:

they should clean up pretty well. they prolly aren't stainless but i'm sure they are at least aluminized, and that stuff will usually polish up very nicely as well. I'd take some rubbing compound to them, if that doesn't work, like you said doing a little sanding won't hurt them. 220 grit should work just fine then slowly start stepping up your sandpaper untill you get a nice shine, follow that up with some metal polish and they'll be blingin. Lastly be sure to post up some new pics of that rear of yours :naughty: :rollinglaugh:
rubbing compound wont touch them...I tried a steel brush and it was having a hard time...:( Im too lazy for all that work that you mentioned...I would rather go buy chrome pipes. :)

thorco3

Reaction score
scarface said:
thorco3 said:
scarface said:
thorco3 said:

rubbing compound wont touch them...I tried a steel brush and it was having a hard time...:( Im too lazy for all that work that you mentioned...I would rather go buy chrome pipes. :)

haha, well buying new pipes is certainly one way to do it. I guess i'm weird, I love polishing stuff...

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
Dave is gonna be like WTF!!? :noes:

its all good :afro:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online