Finally---SLP LoudMouth 1 Video---***Updated with Catted X on 2nd Page***

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Re: Finally---SLP LoudMouth 1 Video---

Hey now, Im from PA too, and I love my flows, so it must be a local thing up in his town

OP
OP
R

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score

Fets said:
Hey now, Im from PA too, and I love my flows, so it must be a local thing up in his town

who uses chambered mufflers these days anyway?

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score

People who want a bad ass sound. Not a Chevy sound with the straight threw mufflers :ass3:

Hybridbird

Reaction score

How bad is the drone inside the car with the Flowmasters?I like the sound of the Flows,but I am getting on in years so the drone irritates me nuch more than it used to,but if I had a catted X pipe and some 3 chambers it shouldn't be too bad huh?Anyone already running this combo,or know of any sound clips of Flows behind 2 or 3 chambers behind a catted X?

94Vert

Reaction score

Hybridbird said:
How bad is the drone inside the car with the Flowmasters?I like the sound of the Flows,but I am getting on in years so the drone irritates me nuch more than it used to,but if I had a catted X pipe and some 3 chambers it shouldn't be too bad huh?Anyone already running this combo,or know of any sound clips of Flows behind 2 or 3 chambers behind a catted X?

I just had my flows with my stock h pipe for a little while and there's a little drone but I didn't think it was that bad, mainly around 1800-2k rpm's.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score

Hybridbird said:

I had a Catted X with my 2 chambers...was too quite so I put in the race pipes now I have a O/R and get tons of compliments on it.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score

Fets said:
I had a Catted X with my 2 chambers...was too quite so I put in the race pipes now I have a O/R and get tons of compliments on it.

me too, i even get compliments from cops after they are finished giving me a damn gay ticket for loud music, even though with my system all the way up i can still hear my exhaust. :rant:

94Vert

Reaction score

DFG_Pimpin said:
Fets said:

me too, i even get compliments from cops after they are finished giving me a damn gay ticket for loud music, even though with my system all the way up i can still hear my exhaust. :rant:

I understand how alot of guys like to have their system up, but it gets old having to listen to someons elses music also. Especially during summer when I have my top down, it's mostly ricers that seem to do it. I realize they like there music but that doesn't mean I do.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score

DFG_Pimpin said:
Fets said:

I had cops pull up besides me at a stop sign, scare the shit outta me, only to have them say "That sounds damn good, whats it got in it"

94Vert said:
DFG_Pimpin said:
Fets said:

I understand how alot of guys like to have their system up, but it gets old having to listen to someons elses music also. Especially during summer when I have my top down, it's mostly ricers that seem to do it. I realize they like there music but that doesn't mean I do.

I listen to loud music too, but at red lights or wherever, I turn it down so I dont get on peoples nerves. I know the exhaust gases pisses them off enough when I stop at a red light and theres people around me lol

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score

94Vert said:

well then drive with your windows and top up then :hammer:

like fets says, if im at a stoplight i put mine on mute so it cuts the volume in half...but when im driving its on full blast, i think people get more annoyed by my exhust screaming at them then my music. :pimp2:

OP
OP
R

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score

Who needs a stereo when you have SLP?

94Vert

Reaction score

dfg_pimpin said:
well then drive with your windows and top up then :hammer:

I shouldn't have to! :lame:

sxyxc

Reaction score

driving with the top and windows doesn't help much anways.. you still hear them, unless you rev a little to get there attention they turn the music down start reving at you. and you laugh because now oyu hav eot deal with the fart can noise.

FUK_N_JUNK

Reaction score

I got an O/R H-pipe and the flowmaster catback system....... it sounds like SH*T!!! I really do think it sounds like a Z71 pick-up, everyone has one of them in their town, staight pipes and just rediciously LOUD!!!

OP
OP
R

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score

Woah! Back from the dead.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members