Finally---SLP LoudMouth 1 Video---***Updated with Catted X on 2nd Page***

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
Re: Finally---SLP LoudMouth 1 Video---

Hybridbird said:
How bad is the drone inside the car with the Flowmasters?I like the sound of the Flows,but I am getting on in years so the drone irritates me nuch more than it used to,but if I had a catted X pipe and some 3 chambers it shouldn't be too bad huh?Anyone already running this combo,or know of any sound clips of Flows behind 2 or 3 chambers behind a catted X?
offroad midpipe with flowmaster 40s has a pretty loud drone. if you run the 40s with the stock H pipe the drone is almost completely gone, still there but very little. The 3 chambers are supposed to be a lot better than the 40s in the drone department, catted x with the 3 chambers had no drone at all in my friend's 03, it was very nice to ride in and still got loud at WOT.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score

Here are a few clips to show you the catted X pipe with 50 series flows (3 chambers) Some of it's hard to hear in this vid but it's a decent vid so: http://s128.photobucket.com/albums/...ew&current=Murphys03BurnoutandChirping4th.flv

Then in this one, you can hear it a lil at 22 seconds and then you can hear it pretty good at a minute 33. Just for other reference my car has the mac o/r prochamber and Flowmaster 40 series in that vid. The camaro has an offroad y pipe and a flowmaster 1 chamber muffler.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-257004882657710837&hl=en

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score

Holy old thread Batman!

lrall

Reaction score

is there an h-pipe for the 96-98 other than BBK?? seems you can find one made for stock mani's...Would an h-pipe made for shorty headers work w/ stock headers?

OP
OP
R

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score

need-stang said:
is there an h-pipe for the 96-98 other than BBK?? seems you can find one made for stock mani's...Would an h-pipe made for shorty headers work w/ stock headers?

Yes. I think MACs H pipe is the most people.

mean green

Reaction score

car dont sound to bad and yes i thought it was funny you just going back and fourth back and fourth and thats a big ass house across the street

OP
OP
R

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score

mean green said:
car dont sound to bad and yes i thought it was funny you just going back and fourth back and fourth and thats a big ass house across the street

Doesn't sound too bad??? I'm going to need to get a WOT clip up here soon. You guys are all too old for SLP I guess. ;D

mean green

Reaction score

Red said:
mean green said:

Doesn't sound too bad??? I'm going to need to get a WOT clip up here soon. You guys are all too old for SLP I guess. ;D
OLD ????????????????? I M 25 IT JUST SOUNDS KINDA STOCK STILL I HAVE LT A DR.GAS X PIPE AND MAC MUFFLERS < PURE SEXY

OP
OP
R

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score

mean green said:
Red said:
mean green said:

OLD ????????????????? I M 25 IT JUST SOUNDS KINDA STOCK STILL I HAVE LT A DR.GAS X PIPE AND MAC MUFFLERS < PURE SEXY

Stock???? Stock is super quiet and has no balls. This setup is just as loud as yours but without the drone and is much rougher. It's just a completely different setup, but they both sound good.

OP
OP
R

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score

After going back to the first page, I realized that this thread is so old, I still had my stock midpipe on at this time. I have a catted X now and it's WAY louder and ballsier sounding

If I could have done it over again i would have gotten rid of that midpipe first.

....my guess is that no one cares anyways. :)

OP
OP
R

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score

:holly-2-icon:

mean green

Reaction score

to tell you the truth NO HATE by the way i just think your car sounds like every outher mustang thats just me mine sounds like no outher ill post a clip of it when my GF gets home i m not sure how to do it :nonono:

OP
OP
R

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score

mean green said:
to tell you the truth NO HATE by the way i just think your car sounds like every outher mustang thats just me mine sounds like no outher ill post a clip of it when my GF gets home i m not sure how to do it :nonono:

Let's agree to disagree but you must not have ears. :hammer:

S

scarface

mean green said:
SLP sounds like every other stang? WTF ???

mean green

Reaction score

Red said:
mean green said:

Let's agree to disagree but you must not have ears. :hammer:
no i hear just fine i m just saying it just sound like all the mustangs around here :dunno:

mean green

Reaction score

Scarface said:
mean green said:
:dunno:i guss its just me

mean green

Reaction score

Scarface said:
mean green said:
but i didnt say it didnt sound good O0

OP
OP
R

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score

Scarface said:
mean green said:

You had an Offroad X and LM1s, then Catted H and LM1s on the 99 cobra, and then a chambered muffler on your 97 right?

mean green

Reaction score

wait your car is a 4.6 right RED ?????

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online