Finally---SLP LoudMouth 1 Video---***Updated with Catted X on 2nd Page***

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
Open header's sound waay beter than an Offroad mid with LM1's. That combo sounds like a sheep being violated, but to some people, louder is better, and to hell with tone, just decibles is all they want.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
gayfight.gif

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
I think it sounds pretty good, the LM1 still remind me a truck though, it's worse with o/r midpipes obviously. I am in the process of quieting mine down...

GaryG

Reaction score
Thunder Dave said:
GaryG said:
im sure ill stick w/ it for along time, this is where my shirt saying comes into place... "if its too loud, ur too old" ;)

so..the question is...r u too old? :p haha j/p
I guess i am. you might as well just run open headers...they sound the same.
ok cancel the o/r x pipe, after watching several videos on youtube, ive decided to go w/ catted x pipe and slp lm1's

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Re: Finally---SLP LoudMouth 1 Video---

I think you need to get somewhere where you can really step on it. You were cruzint by, i couldnt really hear it.

WyoTechMSA said:

See for yourself. Make sure you turn it up.
WOOO! Man i love this vid. Asphalt Ownership in deed.

realitygt

Legend
Reaction score
hey wyo I was looking thru ur photobucket pics.. what did u do to ur tranny? lol, u smoked the clutch and put a crack in the case

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
realitygt said:
hey wyo I was looking thru ur photobucket pics.. what did u do to ur tranny? lol, u smoked the clutch and put a crack in the case

Really? I cracked three T45's in half, I thought I was the only one, lol.

S

scarface

(((Foster98GT))) said:
I think you need to get somewhere where you can really step on it. You were cruzint by, i couldnt really hear it.

WyoTechMSA said:

See for yourself. Make sure you turn it up.
WOOO! Man i love this vid. Asphalt Ownership in deed.
that is what my car sounds like...I mean exactly. I have the whole exhaust and solid rear end out of that car...lol

realitygt

Legend
Reaction score
i am just in love with wyo's car...that is some sexy sounding shit along with that like 2 mile long burnout

is there an exhaust thread somewhere?

if not ,we should really have one where everyone just posts videos of what they have and what it sounds like. lol I'll post my stock one up so you can have something to laugh at <;)

nast97

Reaction score
dude you talk about loud? i have bbk lt's, bbk x no cats, slp loudmouth1's and not to mention forced out by a d1-sc. seriously loud!! wouldnt mind to trade for a bassani though. even though i do like loud exhaust seems like they sound like glass packs in a way to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online