Z28 This

Reaction score
hehe put them on today... ;D

[attachment deleted by admin] SORRY HAD TO CLEAR ROOM

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Badass I really like them, makes it look so mean! I gotta be honest its just been lately...prob the past 1/2 year or so that I have actually really liked that style of wheel (drag style) on stangs. I used to hate them but now there really growin on me.

Love them on there good choice man!

blown95sixer

Reaction score
Nice!!! What size rise does your cobra r hood have. It looks about perfect.

OP
OP
Z

Z28 This

Reaction score
blown95sixer said:
Nice!!! What size rise does your cobra r hood have. It looks about perfect.

thanks and its a cobra RR hood its 3-4"..forgot the exact number... ;)

OP
OP
Z

Z28 This

Reaction score
95CALI-5.0 said:
looking mean, what's ur wheel tire combo?

thanks man...and its 15x8(back) with 275 M/Ts and 15x4 front with 205's

OP
OP
Z

Z28 This

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
Badass I really like them, makes it look so mean! I gotta be honest its just been lately...prob the past 1/2 year or so that I have actually really liked that style of wheel (drag style) on stangs. I used to hate them but now there really growin on me.

Love them on there good choice man!

thanks guys for the compliments...after having 18" black saleens for the past couple years i just kinda got tired of that whole look and well i wanted something different that looks nasty and pro-stars look best on a SN95 and you dont see many of them on the street...and youd be susprised at the difference in power and steering...i thought about bogart D-10s but considering there $500 a wheel and there a little too light to run on the street i chose the pro stars and daddy likes :)

Tabres

Reaction score
How has your stopping time been affected with the skinny on the front? Are you running a spacer or downgrade to smaller brakes?

Looks very, very nice! I still all the time think about getting rid of my Saleens for a set of Pro-stars! :thumb:

Suspect

Reaction score
nice :thumb: i wanna get a set of telstars, but was also wondering how u get away with clearing the front brakes?

OP
OP
Z

Z28 This

Reaction score
SonicStang said:
Looks mean! Do you have a before pic?

yes i snapped one before i took off the saleens

[attachment deleted by admin] SORRY HAD TO CLEAR ROOM

OP
OP
Z

Z28 This

Reaction score
Suspect said:
nice :thumb: i wanna get a set of telstars, but was also wondering how u get away with clearing the front brakes?

a buddy has a set of tel stars forsale... :) and guys about the brakes i thought id have to grind down the caliper but youll need a 7/16" spacer and youll have to saw off the part of the caliper that runs down in front but it doesnt hurt anything to do that and it only takes 2 min and they go on perfect and the back went on perfect

OP
OP
Z

Z28 This

Reaction score
Tabres said:
How has your stopping time been affected with the skinny on the front? Are you running a spacer or downgrade to smaller brakes?

Looks very, very nice! I still all the time think about getting rid of my Saleens for a set of Pro-stars! :thumb:

it turns better to me with the smaller tire and it stops pretty good i just wouldnt try to slam on my brakes at a high speed lol im deff glad i went this way i had a lil hesitation but its all gone now...and like i said i used a 7/16" spacer and had to cut off the piece that runs off in front of the caliper because when we put the spacer and wheel on it fit then we put the lug nuts on and tightened them and thats when the wheel was hitting the piece of the caliper and we saw'd it off and bam perfecto

OP
OP
Z

Z28 This

Reaction score
Suspect said:

hey man heres the info on those tel stars a buddy of mine is selling in case ur interested

15x10 in the rear 15x4 up front with 28x10.5x15" slicks for the rear(10 passes) and some tires mounted up front with tons of tread. he wants $800 + shipping for the setup

ryclef331

Reaction score
You sawed the cross bar off? How new are your brake pads? I'm guessing either yours are newer than mine or my Tel Stars are different. I used the same spacer and didn't have to cut anything. Again, the car looks good though man. What did you do with your old rims?

OP
OP
Z

Z28 This

Reaction score
ryclef331 said:
You sawed the cross bar off? How new are your brake pads? I'm guessing either yours are newer than mine or my Tel Stars are different. I used the same spacer and didn't have to cut anything. Again, the car looks good though man. What did you do with your old rims?

yeah we sawd it off you prolly know chap perry? Cj's dad we done it all at his shop my brake pads are about 2-3 months old Cj said he had the same problem on his old 94 when you tighten the nuts down thats when it starts to rub on the cross bar so we had to saw it off..i sold my old rims because i plan to keep these on :)

S

scarface

I like them, they make your car look like it means business! I think I prefer the black saleens though

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online