Finally some pics

Downshift

Reaction score
I bought my car about a month ago just havnt gotten any pics taken til the other day. Its a 94 GT 5 spd with gray leather interior the guy I bought it from had all the cobra stuff on it Ill be taking the SVT and side cobra badges off for sure but the bumpers will probably stay just because I am lazy and I like it just the way it is. As far as mods just cold air intake, aluminum driveshaft, hurst short shifter, not sure whats gears yet I know they tach about 500 rpm higher than 3.73s though, subframe connectors,underdrive pulleys, bbk headers, bassani Xpipe(no cats) and bassani cat back for right now. has 106k on her. And yes I know the thing looks like a rock crawler I will be getting some springs asap. haha.

[attachment deleted by admin] SORRY HAD TO CLEAR ROOM

97vertstang

Reaction score
wow, ur car looks awesome!!!!! definitely dont take the bumpers off i think they look much better than the gt ones.

95CALI-5.0

Reaction score
5.OWNED,

Nice car where abouts are you in cali?? Very few of us on this board from the west coast :'(

OP
OP
D

Downshift

Reaction score
I live near Roseville which is about 15 miles from sacramento. Fast50h and 916_5.0 live right up the street from me pretty much. Where are you at?

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Looks nice, I'd keep the cobra front bumper, or get a saleen one b/c the stock gt ones are gay.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
94GtStAnG5o said:
Looks nice, I'd keep the cobra front bumper, or get a saleen one b/c the stock gt ones are gay.

Gt bumpers are Gay? :'(.....................oh yea I dont have one :)

OP
OP
D

Downshift

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys. Ya I am just gonna leave the cobra bumpers for now because that money could go toward more fun things hehe. What gears do you guys think I have. My speedo is off but when I am on the freeway in 5th gear im tachin 3k and going just about 80. What you guys think? They feel too short for me Im thinking about getting smaller ones because its too much shifting for where I drive and how much racing I will be doing. Let me know thanks guys. 95CALI-5.0 are you on sacstangs.com by chance?

OP
OP
D

Downshift

Reaction score
Ya that is what i was thinkin I have says 411 so must be 4 10s Ill end up getting 3 73s probably feels like too much shifting for me idk we will see.

fast5oh

Reaction score
look who finaly got there car up on here lol about damn time lol. looks sexy haha ::)

what do you say we go climb the granite wall out at lomida like we did in my 4runner lol :hammer:

OP
OP
D

Downshift

Reaction score
As high as this damn thing sits I could probably make it up the granite wall haha. :banana: Think you can keep up hehe.

SMOKE

Reaction score
Good looking ride .... and congrats on the purchase.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online