finally, something fast

Ward438

Reaction score
Well, I traded my 93 Jeep YJ for a 98 GT. I've always wanted a GT since I could remember. So now I got one. This car feels like a Cadillac compared to that Jeep in every way. Anyway, It has a rebuilt 2V with all of the p.i. goodies on it, rebuilt transmission, off-road H-pipe, flowmaster 40s, 4.10s, Shelby razor wheels (275/40r17 tires), new paint. I am most likely going to install long tube headers, ford racing B springs, and any functional bracing I can get my hands on. Not looking to make a 1/4 mile car, just something very fun to drive. I pretty pumped over this car.

OP
OP
W

Ward438

Reaction score
Hey man, nice car. Glad to have you aboard. Im really liking those wheels too!

Thanks man. I think I'm going to try and trade or buy a different set of wheels in the future. Something a little more muscle/traditional. Or some gold colored wheels.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Welcome! That's awesome to have all those goodies on it when you purchased it, it'll save you a lot of cash when you start to mod it

1996GTKB

Reaction score
Great looking car! If that last picture is by your house you look to be a decent distance from neighbors, you know what that means right? ... Super loud, free flowing beastly exhaust!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.