finished installing stifflers spider brace, impressed once again

mineralgreygt

Reaction score
I figured I'd post this in case anyone is on the fence about buying stifflers products. I know most say if it worked MM would do it etc. I've yet to be dissapointed by anything I've got from stifflers. As far as I'm aware still the only one selling chassis stiffening parts based on test results of twisting mustang chassis on a jig.

All I can say is I immediately felt a difference during acceleration. Before the car would sort of twist upward kind of like the motion of a wave, and honestly it was something I just never noticed until today. The car is just on point it feels solid, hit the gas pedal and it just goes no twist present. Much less nose dive during hard braking and it feels really good on the bends. One of the best suspension mods I've done yet.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Pics? what other stifflers products you running? I want their crossmember trans brace, and maybe sfcs

OP
OP
mineralgreygt

mineralgreygt

Reaction score
No pics but i can take some later, I have the K-member brace which ties the whole system together. The spider brace welds into my MM FLSFC

i911fire

Reaction score
Any new on this stifflers stuff. I was set On my way! MM stuff till I saw this stifflers stuff. Would love to do their whole system, but since I have a '98 Cobra looks like some of it is out. Any feedback would be great.

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I have their crossmember. No problems or complaints. My car isnt making enough power for all that extra bracing, so it isnt a priority at the moment. BUT DAMN IT LOOKS NICE.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online