First Drive First Problem...

xs man 27

Reaction score
finally got my car all legal and took the car out to start to put some miles on the car and break in the engine parts I have put in, stock bottom end 65 k miles, new trick flow heads, comp cam golden rr, new pushrods, lifters, cam, quaterhorse chip,, I have a tune from a guy online w a good rep,, car runs and idles way better than it did with out the chip however it feels like when it starts it idles very low and seems like it wants to cut out but doesn't, I have to give her a lil gas in the beginning till she warms up. very random will the car will rev up the rpms by it self and cut back down to normal.. lastly coming off the exit off highway I pressed my brake and had nothing no power no brakes and thankfully no one was ahead of me and had to start the car up and continue.. but oh boy what a first legal ride in her anyways,,,, I have an anti lock and air bag light on in my instrument cluster... also when I was on the highway before the car cut out on me the car on the highway seemed way shakkyyyyy and a lot of play in the steering wheel from left to right. that was my first real ride in her... I hope to get the kinks fixed in the winter... any input will be great..

ademily87

Reaction score
Sounds like a vacuum leak. Does your brakes go all the way to the floor or do they not hardly depress at all?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

2002BLGT

Reaction score
Did you get your tune from Willie over at Dirty Dirty? Been seeing issues with his tunes.

shoulda PM'ed me first.

Mr. Keith Varin , I would like you to give me a call 540-875-8722 , and dont block your phone# this time

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Mr. Keith Varin , I would like you to give me a call 540-875-8722 , and dont block your phone# this time

Whatever problem you ladies have with each other handle it outside the forum. Reporting each others posts is getting ****ing annoying. Figure it out...

2002BLGT

Reaction score
Whatever problem you ladies have with each other handle it outside the forum. Reporting each others posts is getting ****ing annoying. Figure it out...

LOL , I hear ya, sorry to bother you but if you see his above post about me then you can see my problem , not the first forum hes been doing this on either , I have already had one phone conversation with him that he said he would stop contacting my customers and filling their heads full of BS , so he can try to sell them something , but evidently he has shown to be about as truthful as a politician

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I get it you guys both run businesses etc but neither of you are throwing this forum $$$$$ so while we don't mind a few mentions we prefer you don't pimp your business because its not fair to our paying vendors.

Slandering each other is BS for sure so lets stop that nonsense now.

Addermk2

Reaction score
LOL , I hear ya, sorry to bother you but if you see his above post about me then you can see my problem , not the first forum hes been doing this on either , I have already had one phone conversation with him that he said he would stop contacting my customers and filling their heads full of BS , so he can try to sell them something , but evidently he has shown to be about as truthful as a politician

I do not go out of my way to contact "Your customers". The one person who caused all of this trouble between you and I was clearly not satisfied with the product that they paid for.

I will help whoever I want, whenever I want. And if you have an issue with the fact that I have been contacted to fix some of your "tunes", then maybe you should consider trying to refine your methods.

Why don't you do what you do best, and report me to the mods. get me banned from another forum.

2002BLGT

Reaction score
And you made that customer pissed off at me because you were telling him a bunch of horse crap about my tune not being right and you didnt even ask the guy if he had a wideband or not , so you were telling him to adjust air/flow #s that you do not even know are correct because you had not verified if the air/fuel was 10.0 to 20.0 , so adjusting anything regarding air/flow #s was completely pointless , and like I told you then on the phone then , you cannot put the cart before the horse , you have to verify air/fuel data before you can proceed tuning otherwise you are working with false data. You cannot properly tune a car without a wideband and thats that . If the OP did get his tune from me then I will take care of any issue he has , all he has to do is email me and I will gladly fix any issues with it.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
You two, cut the crap. Take it to PM's or make a phone call.

Take it to road rage if you have to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online