First mustang, 94 gt coupe 5 speed.

OP
OP
green5point0

green5point0

Reaction score
Hello all, I am new to the forum and just bought this car, mechanically it is sound, but needs a lot of cosmetic work. I will be painting the car very cheaply, but it cant look worse than when I bought it. Right now the exhaust dumps right after the first set of cats, the plan is to do a pair of super 10s and dump under the rear of the car. My budget for parts and mods is 2500, goal is a fun street car.

OP
OP
green5point0

green5point0

Reaction score
Not bad
Welcome
What is the main plan with it
Paint, exhaust, new seats and carpet, silver wheels, maybe heads and an intake. just looking for a fun weekend car. I don't plan on racing it or anything.

OP
OP
green5point0

green5point0

Reaction score
Either stock style replacement or some with more bolster like the corbeau sport (I think) , or maybe a cheap racing seat. Depending on cost and size.

OP
OP
green5point0

green5point0

Reaction score
Would you be able to get a measurement of the inside of the seat? I’m a bit concerned about the size of the seats, I can’t find exact measurements for the wide corbeau seats, but I am 22 inches wide at the shoulders. I’ve also looked at the summit brand seats but haven’t put Much time into it because I’m working close to 70 hours a week.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SinCitySN95

Members online