First set of mods?

shue2134

Reaction score
:help2:

Doing some research on what to start with on my 96 GT. Just got it like five months ago and want to start hookin it up. Gonna start with like some cosmetic stuff like a Cobra R kit and a cowl hood and rims but want to do the exhaust too. any suggestions on good places to buy the body kit and hood. I seen some rims in one of my mags that I liked alot too, ADR Sterling's anyone seen these in person? For the exhaust I need some tips. Lookin to keep it street leagal and smog legal. I live in central Cali so i know that limits me to a certain extent. Thanks for the help.

281powered

Reaction score
as for exhust it's all how much you want to spend and what you want your car to sound like. for the 4.6's i really like the bassani or magnaflow X pipe with matching catback sound. do a search on youtube.com or similer sites for different exhaust sound clips on mustangs to help you figure it out.

jpajkos

Reaction score
If I had to pick 3 mods it would be full exhaust, and gears. Then save up enough money were you can do the pi swap and have the heads ported and get some good cams.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online