First time getting ol blue out of the garage since November..

2slo95fiveoh

Reaction score
After doing a little work here and there to the car, I thought today was too nice and sunny to not pull the mustang out of hibernation and snap a few pics. The lack-of-tailpipes is only temporary, I still need to install those. (And the car is still dirty)
Comments welcome. Enjoy.

Once I get a few more issues figured out, then I will get a proper photoshoot, but until then this will have to do.

OP
OP

2slo95fiveoh

Reaction score
look great. Any mods planned this year

Thanks.
As of now, a couple small things (I just added new MM adjustable lower control arms, and am in-process of installing a new catback), but for the most part I am just trying to get all my small issues sorted out before moving forward. I'm still chasing a weird vibration issue, I have an odd DTC that I need to diagnose, and then there's a few finishing touches I need to do that I didn't get to last fall.
But if my vibration ends up being a messed up crankshaft or a spun bearing (something internal engine), then I'll probably be swapping in a 331 stroker... but that upgrade only comes if there's broken stuff. haha

OP
OP

2slo95fiveoh

Reaction score
Only 3 pics? what a tease.

Ha. It was a very quick test drive, then snap a few pics before it went back into the garage. I actually had a couple more pics, but photobucket wasn't cooperating very well last night.
These pics still don't do the car very much justice. The car needs to be clean, and my preference, in the direct sunset, like this:

OP
OP

2slo95fiveoh

Reaction score
Cleanest SN95 Period.

Thanks a lot, however I don't think I deserve THAT title, but I will take, say, top 10 on this site? ha.
95riosnake, 95opal, Dalamar, and JonBeast's white car are just a few that come to mind off the top of my head that I would say are 'cleaner' than my car, and I'm sure there's plenty more on this site I'm forgetting that are damn good looking too.
BUT, now that you've expressed your feelings for my car, here in a month or so I expect to see a ROTM nomination from you. haha

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Looks amazing, one tip do a last step polish on your fender because you can see a hologram,. it should go away no problem other than that your car is MINTY.

OP
OP

2slo95fiveoh

Reaction score
Looks amazing, one tip do a last step polish on your fender because you can see a hologram,. it should go away no problem other than that your car is MINTY.

Thanks for the tip, although that sunlight pic was taken way back in September, the whole car has seen a polish and swirl mark remover in any affected areas since then. Although right now the car has a layer of dust/dirt on it, so it doesn't look much better. haha

Saleenster

Reaction score
Sonic Blue on any Mustang is very sharp looking. Car has a nice stance and no wing which I am really starting too like. Good looking SN you have there.

OP
OP

2slo95fiveoh

Reaction score
Sonic Blue on any Mustang is very sharp looking. Car has a nice stance and no wing which I am really starting too like. Good looking SN you have there.

Thanks. There are a select few wings I like on the sn95 body style, but I think a lowered, wingless, wide rear tire equipped sn95 looks best, so that's what I went with!

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip, although that sunlight pic was taken way back in September, the whole car has seen a polish and swirl mark remover in any affected areas since then. Although right now the car has a layer of dust/dirt on it, so it doesn't look much better. haha

Awesome. Get some updated photos of your car! I love the that color.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online