First time post for having account since 2011

furiouslyfaster

Reaction score
Hey guys apparently I have had this account since 2011 but for some reason never posted. Anyways my names Philip and I am from Ohio about 40 miles east of Cincinnati.

I have a 94 Mustang GT that I recently added a fresh 306 with GT40p Heads and intake, TFS Stage 1 Cam and all the common bolt-ons. Most of my time with this car has been trying to reverse all the stupid stuff/abuse that this car was subject like the interior was pretty much trashed and most of it has been replaced so it's a total work in progress.

Just wanted to introduce myself and actually participate lol. I'll post up some pics of my build later but for now this is what I got.

When I first got it rockin some 19's

And this is what it looks like now.

yes I know the GT badges on the side are wrong and it needs lowered. Working on both of those things lol. Anyways I will post up some build pics either here or in an actual build thread........Probably do a build thread.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Glad you decided to post! Nice car. That thing pops!

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
GLAD YOU FINALY MADE A POST.

Where east of Cincy. I was raised in Goshen/Milford/ Loveland area.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Nice GT and "Welcome" to the interactive portion of this forum. Hopefully, for your sake, the elusive [MENTION=10830]MustangChris[/MENTION] doesn't run you off with his sexual advances. We've all gotten used to it and generally just click alt-F4 when he starts his crap. It sends 34.5kV to electrodes buried in his brain to gently remind him who's boss!!!

I'm kidding.. He's just really wierd, for serious dawg :mustangchris:

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Welcome from Akron, OH! I work in the belpre area a lot, anywhere south of here is a great place to be. Car looks good man, check out summit racing for drop springs, that'll set ur ride off

OP
OP
furiouslyfaster

furiouslyfaster

Reaction score
Thanks again guys Caboose302 I think your on SBZ as well right? Burninriverdiver I actually have the stuff to lower my car Tokico Blue Shocks and Struts and Tokico lowering springs with SR Performance Caster/Camber plates. It's not lowered yet because by the time I got my motor in my car last summer/fall the weather got crappy for winter so been waiting plus I want to get some rear control arms especially adjustable uppers so I can not have to worry about pinion angle probs.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Welcome back. Car looks mint, I have the same GT badges on mine only the ones I have are more flat, love em.

teal95gt

Reaction score
Black 5.0 coyote emblems like I had on my teal gt would look awesome with those black rims!

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
welcome!

and just ignore white95. He's a mentally challenged individual whom we've let participate on the forum because his dad is paying our server dues.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online