First time sn95 owner with a few questions.

Stevelknievel

Reaction score
Hello all, first off I apologize for what are possibly stupid questions that have been answered already but my searches haven’t produced the info I’m looking for.
I’ll start with the car, it’s a 97 originally a v6 car and I’m in the slow process of a 351w/c6 swap.
Obviously the k member in the car will not work but I was given a v8 k member from a fox, my question is will all the sn95 control arms and such fit this k member and still be able to be aligned? My 2nd question is regarding the fuel system, I will be using a carb on my engine but I’m also considering converting to e85 while I’m reworking it anyways. I assume all of the lines will need to be replaced, but what about the tank, and the sending unit?I planned to just install an upgraded pump with a regulator near the carb.

OP
OP
S

Stevelknievel

Reaction score
Really? I thought even the v6 k members changed. I’ll have to look at mine too the PO has some booty fab plates welded to it to hold a push rod motor

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
51c3151fdf4b85299209e103d0168d3b.jpg

Where you located? I’ll make you a deal!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Responded........

This will make for a fun build. You gotta love Windsor pushrods and what you can do with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
S

Stevelknievel

Reaction score
replied. I’m really happy I found a Windsor for it as I really didn’t want to use a 302, even better was the price, roller long block out of a e series for the whopping price of free.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online