FivepointSlow's Super Slow 1994 Mustang GT

J_Sty_

Reaction score
but let's just take a second to admire the title thst i now hold, something i still dont even have for the 94.
eplI5Tp.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Awesome feeling having that title in hand isn't it?!
a7f40f9a74055db00eeec3c9f1d699fe.jpg

OP
OP
FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Hey man, hows this thing coming along? Made any progress lately?
Progress? No. Im pissed and ive had it with this car. Before i get into it, i have decided to apply for a loan and get a new car, something i wont do much to and keep it mostly stock, so i can take a breather from the mustang and take my time getting it done.

Heres the painted mirror, i love the color and im 100% set on it.
5SmUedH.jpg

Now, currently my MAF is shot and my motor is making a nasty knocking noise. This is due to water getting sucked into the intake. This happened because im am idiot and took my quarter panels off, let me car sit outside, then let my friend roast my tires he morning after a rain storm. I did not think about the water that hsd gotten into the intake overnight until after the burnout my car wouldnt idle and kept dying, ran the car at 3k for 5 minutes in hopes it would evaporate the water snd not hydro lock. So now instead of paint and assembly, we can add rebuilding my top end to the list. My friend works at a motor shop, so heads, rockers, springs, rods, lifters, valve covers, upper and lower intake, and a new MAF is on the list.
However, i have started wiring tucking, shaving, and all that fun stuff.
8Z4ywOr.jpg

8Z4ywOr.jpg

DEjZk9Y.jpg

TVDtj5f.jpg

HKfAQBN.jpg

Also relocated the fuse box under the horns.
egsQjvV.jpg

How the shell sits now
PFV4OFA.jpg

Burn out #1
9P3XO7o.jpg

OaG6GOY.jpg

Burnout #2 that caused water to get into the motor
tBDSGon.jpg

TtBYdE7.jpg

Car running super hot... lol
NMVzPRk.jpg

Came back the next day and found out why it started running so hot...
J6SZ1mP.jpg

RIP head gasket
Vibeqti.jpg

Tucked away for now.
6el4Bxd.jpg

Anyways, in good news. Ive always wanted a crown vic. Basically a mustang with a big sedan body on it. I also always wanted to be that d bag that looks like a cop and keeps people on their toes. So i went hunting. Found an add for a dealer thats 1 hour away om craigslist for a crown vic, and on that dealers site i then found this. 2011, 95k, push bar and spot light, all black. Exactly what i was looking for. And for only $8000 i hoped on it, in the process of getting approved (hopefully) for a loan. But id like to do headlights, lowering springs, intake, and in the future exhaust and leave it be.
rSjH1FQ.jpg

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Progress? No. Im pissed and ive had it with this car. Before i get into it, i have decided to apply for a loan and get a new car, something i wont do much to and keep it mostly stock, so i can take a breather from the mustang and take my time getting it done.

Heres the painted mirror, i love the color and im 100% set on it.
5SmUedH.jpg

Now, currently my MAF is shot and my motor is making a nasty knocking noise. This is due to water getting sucked into the intake. This happened because im am idiot and took my quarter panels off, let me car sit outside, then let my friend roast my tires he morning after a rain storm. I did not think about the water that hsd gotten into the intake overnight until after the burnout my car wouldnt idle and kept dying, ran the car at 3k for 5 minutes in hopes it would evaporate the water snd not hydro lock. So now instead of paint and assembly, we can add rebuilding my top end to the list. My friend works at a motor shop, so heads, rockers, springs, rods, lifters, valve covers, upper and lower intake, and a new MAF is on the list.
However, i have started wiring tucking, shaving, and all that fun stuff.
8Z4ywOr.jpg

8Z4ywOr.jpg

DEjZk9Y.jpg

TVDtj5f.jpg

HKfAQBN.jpg

Also relocated the fuse box under the horns.
egsQjvV.jpg

How the shell sits now
PFV4OFA.jpg

Burn out #1
9P3XO7o.jpg

OaG6GOY.jpg

Burnout #2 that caused water to get into the motor
tBDSGon.jpg

TtBYdE7.jpg

Car running super hot... lol
NMVzPRk.jpg

Came back the next day and found out why it started running so hot...
J6SZ1mP.jpg

RIP head gasket
Vibeqti.jpg

Tucked away for now.
6el4Bxd.jpg

Anyways, in good news. Ive always wanted a crown vic. Basically a mustang with a big sedan body on it. I also always wanted to be that d bag that looks like a cop and keeps people on their toes. So i went hunting. Found an add for a dealer thats 1 hour away om craigslist for a crown vic, and on that dealers site i then found this. 2011, 95k, push bar and spot light, all black. Exactly what i was looking for. And for only $8000 i hoped on it, in the process of getting approved (hopefully) for a loan. But id like to do headlights, lowering springs, intake, and in the future exhaust and leave it be.
rSjH1FQ.jpg

man I'm really rooting for you and getting this badass stang road worthy. I hope the best and can't wait to see it complete. Sucks that it's been sidelined, but that's understandable! Good luck with the rebuild

OP
OP
FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Went to the DMV yesterday right after stopping at my bank... 3 hours of waiting later i got temp plates and my friends drove me up to Worcester to get the car. First stop was the gas station across the street to give the pig fuel
5tIDpG3.jpg

Next we stopped to get food of course and for my first back in attempt in something that has a rear end larger than a mustang i didnt do that bad
yfmJC8H.jpg

Then we raced home, did about 90-95 the whole way and made it back just to still be late for work but of course i took the time to take a work parking lot picture
eeMC4O6.jpg

Today i washed off the 100lbs of dirt and proceeded to wax the entire car, it came out awesome and im super pleased with the 4 year old, 95k paint.
iCHnVZX.jpg

After the detail i spray painted the rusty steelies, pulled a ton of police wiring out, fixed the horn wiring that was spliced into, fixed the dimmer switch, plugged the rear window motors in so those work, replaced all my burnt out bulbs (3rd brake light, license plate, hvac control bulbs) but i cant figure out what airbag code 21 is and how to disable dark mode on my year, suppose to be a blue connector but i cant find it lol.
Qy1B3eS.jpg

I luv et
And now its home
nJlEeMj.jpg

J_Sty_

Reaction score
Went to the DMV yesterday right after stopping at my bank... 3 hours of waiting later i got temp plates and my friends drove me up to Worcester to get the car. First stop was the gas station across the street to give the pig fuel
5tIDpG3.jpg

Next we stopped to get food of course and for my first back in attempt in something that has a rear end larger than a mustang i didnt do that bad [emoji23]
yfmJC8H.jpg

Then we raced home, did about 90-95 the whole way and made it back just to still be late for work but of course i took the time to take a work parking lot picture
eeMC4O6.jpg

Today i washed off the 100lbs of dirt and proceeded to wax the entire car, it came out awesome and im super pleased with the 4 year old, 95k paint.
iCHnVZX.jpg

After the detail i spray painted the rusty steelies, pulled a ton of police wiring out, fixed the horn wiring that was spliced into, fixed the dimmer switch, plugged the rear window motors in so those work, replaced all my burnt out bulbs (3rd brake light, license plate, hvac control bulbs) but i cant figure out what airbag code 21 is and how to disable dark mode on my year, suppose to be a blue connector but i cant find it lol.
Qy1B3eS.jpg

I luv et
And now its home [emoji7]
nJlEeMj.jpg

Nice man, don't spend all your cash on the Vic now, save some lovin for the stang! Lol

OP
OP
FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Nice man, don't spend all your cash on the Vic now, save some lovin for the stang! Lol
Right now i jut bought some stuff to put a radio in, next is tint and a keyfob install, and a spare key too because i only have 1 right now lol. Other than that maybe little things but this will remain mostly stock and next month work on the stang will resume.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I've had too much fun throwing those P71s around the twisties. They could use some quality coilovers though. ;)

Also, they look awesome bagged.

Congrats on the car.

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
Congrats on the new car man. My buddy has one with eaton lowering springs and gt500 wheels that looks pretty good
10501824_10205238829076772_9180181613882457916_n.jpg

joekd

Reaction score
I luv et
And now its home

Time to take it to Lebanon Valley for a wed night test and tune session! They start this week, I can't make this one but should heading there VERY soon

MSRTom

Reaction score
I want your shell (or whichever shell you can't get the title for). I have no idea how I could get it, though.

OP
OP
FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Well it has been awhile...

I hate to return with news like this but it's time to let go of this project. I have learned a lot from and have had lots of fun with it, but I've lost interest and it's time to part it out.

Everything excluding the tires and wheels are up for sale.

SOLD:
Front bumper
Hood
Headlights
Sequential taillight harness
Motor
Transmission
Driveshaft
Rear end
Coilovers
1995 GT shell

On a brighter note the Vic is about to be bagged, I'm just waiting on RideTech to take forever to ship out my front bags.
kDtluUa.jpg

Also my tank is badass
rJUivIL.jpg

Pillar guages are pretty sweet too.
K7PaQJR.jpg

J_Sty_

Reaction score
Gotta do what you gotta do, love the progress so far with the Vic and gonna look even more sick aired out

Sent from your moms house

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson

Members online