Flat black 1998 Build(3.8L to 4.6L)

OP
OP
B
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity is there a way for Ford to program my PATS system, without the car being there. Like can i bring the ECU, cluster, ignition etc and they would be able to program it? The cluster and ECU are from the same car but the ignition and key are out of my v6.
I really don't want to tow the car there and i want to be the first one to start the car lol

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
I know how to program them with out any fancy tools you can do it yourself

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
You'll need a new ignition with keys and you program them yourself takes 45 I can walk you through it

OP
OP
B
Reaction score
builds been real slow waiting for the rest of the gaskets to get in than going to start ripping old motor out
Currently driving with a blown head gasket and am WAYyyyyyy overdue for an oil change, was putting it off since i don't want to pay for oil than end up ripping the motor out a week after

OP
OP
B
Reaction score
Turning into a nightmare pulling this engine it seems the starter is getting stuck on the motor mount. I disconnected the starter but can't get it out of the small space between the frame and trans

OP
OP
B
Reaction score
IMG_0614_zpsoybqjvxp.jpg
this is the state of the car right now, digging it out of the snow so i can work on the brake lines and master cylinder on the next nice day, will have a bigger update soon

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
You went from the wiring mess right above us to getting ready to fire it up and we don't have any pictures? :deeplist:

OP
OP
B
Reaction score
You went from the wiring mess right above us to getting ready to fire it up and we don't have any pictures? :deeplist:
Haha the wires are all connected, Im going to make sure the car runs before i wrap up the harness, since there is a lot of fabricated wiring and i don't trust my wiring skills

OP
OP
B
Reaction score
Quick update.

Almost done buttoning the engine up
c9cc76444c7aa32221ea27b9dca6da5c.jpg
I currently have to run the intake this way because of having the wrong fuel rails [emoji24]

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
A snorkel..? Love it!!!! Oh well. Ya gots to do what ya gots to do. Fire that boy up!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online