OP
B
Reaction score
Lol so glad I got the mgw finally have a use able cupholder
2d713db71c34f1f7c97744ac9b4a6a98.jpg

gnatsum95-3.8

Reaction score
I installed a MGW shifter tonight, so far i really like it, it feels tight

haha Ive been driving the shit out of mine.
Im getting a second block(probably not anytime soon) to build so i don't have to take it back off the road for so long.

i drove mine a bit and it was just kind of embarrassing how bad i let the body get, the dents, faded clear, stared changing the hood and front bumper all the different color panels, i decided to pull it off the road... one project turned into another before i knew it she was on jack stands for two years. hopefully ill have mine ready to paint first thing in the spring.. we will see

i want another block too... im thinking the boost bug will bite might as well get ready.

OP
OP
B
Reaction score
i ordered that shift knob and waited a few months for it before I cancelled kinda wish I waited for it!
The insert isn't the right size for mustang so I tapped it to the size but I used the know to hold the insert while tapping and it's stuck all the way at the top so the shift knob doesn't sit right lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
The insert isn't the right size for mustang so I tapped it to the size but I used the know to hold the insert while tapping and it's stuck all the way at the top so the shift knob doesn't sit right lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

hey, as long as it feels comfortable while driving, that's all that matters! It looks good though! I wish my girlfriends fr-s was stick so I could get her the Ryan Tourck shift knob for her car

OP
OP
B
Reaction score
Cars driving again
After winter I'm going to put my gears, coil overs, and a few other parts on that i have laying around. Wont be spending anymore money on it for a while as I'm saving for a big move

OP
OP
B
Reaction score
Well five years later and still working on my car lol, its been off the road for almost a year now, got it running this weekend, still have a long list to get it road worthy. Decided to revive my thread so I can track the progress on my car. The direction it is going in is a drag car, Ill update soon with pictures 20160416_103849 by brendan111111, on Flickr

OP
OP
B
Reaction score
So about a year ago I got a fuel leak from the hose that clips into the pump. Instead of just fixing the leak I completely tore my car apart because I was never happy with it. It’s been a slow rebuild and I already want to do a lot of things over. Like the harness. But right now the focus is to get it track ready. After getting it driving and making a couple of passes the vortech will be going on and I’ll see what I can do with the stock 2v will building an overly expensive (hopefully) bulletproof 4v. Eventually I will be painting the car a normal color. As much as I like the matte black, it took a beating sitting in the sun and has always been a pain to keep clean. They colors I have in mind haven’t been done on a sn95 (to my knowledge)
007c3d9fb939ad94f276145d3b6de045.jpg
4cfdbc6479f798e9b153f14db6528ec3.jpg
0cd7798485094d5d85ad574c53daf3db.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B
Reaction score
A list of things I need to do to get the car back on the street, I broke them up into sections and hopefully I can complete each section in a day each
Headlight harnessWire Fuel pumpsWot box
Battery DisconnectFuel pump coverPassenger seat
Assemble front clipMove Feed lineSwitch Panel
Ground WiresFuel filter mountDash pad
Paint InteriorInstall rear studsManual Steering
WidebandManual Brakes
ECTCarpet?
Linelock

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Glad to see you're back at it, stick around and keep us updated! I usually get some motivation watching other builds progress

OP
OP
B
Reaction score
Glad to see you're back at it, stick around and keep us updated! I usually get some motivation watching other builds progress

That’s the main reason I’m back. I’ve had the thing apart for a year and feel as nothing got done. Hoping this site will get me motivated again

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yours has not been down as long as mine yet, but I am hoping to get it on the road shortly. It can be hard to keep motivated but just keep moving forward.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I’m 3 going on 4 years and it’s very easy to get discouraged but it gets better. Just one little thing here and there can get you back in the mood quickly.

Keep at it.

OP
OP
B
Reaction score
Yours has not been down as long as mine yet, but I am hoping to get it on the road shortly. It can be hard to keep motivated but just keep moving forward.

I’m 3 going on 4 years and it’s very easy to get discouraged but it gets better. Just one little thing here and there can get you back in the mood quickly.

Keep at it.

Both your guys builds far exceed mine in quality though lol

OP
OP
B
Reaction score
After work I installed extended studs and threw on my ugly wheels/slicks. I quickly remembered how bad the wheel hop is on this car and definitely have to address that
[video=youtube_share;oJv7m_7q6KE]https://youtu.be/oJv7m_7q6KE[/video]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online