floor pan

94crzystang

Reaction score
Hey guys, im new to this forum...

So ive been searching for a long time now for a reproduction floor pan for my 94 mustang gt, the reason is because shes rusting out on drivers side and abit on the passenger. I would love to put in a factory style instead of patching it up.

Are the floor pans discontinued for the sn95? Would one from a foxbody fit? Although i did read somewhere that the floor pan remained the same but I also read that the sn95 has a wider body so Im quite unsure.

Thanks guys, all help is greatly appreciated.

maddman

Reaction score
i too am in search of floor pans for a 97 convertible
has anyone found anything yet

joe65

Reaction score
look up a guy on instagram or facebook by the name of mustangreaper. he parts lots of sn95 cars. I would imagine he could pull some. the only deal is shipping. he's in florida.

Werecow

Reaction score
Don't hold me to it but I do believe that the pans for a foxbody will fit a sn-95 except for the drive tunnel is a Lil different. I saw a YouTube in which someone replaced the pan in a 98? with a fox replacement floorpan. I'm I'm the same boat as you, mine has some rust and "other" damage that needs to be addressed with floorpan replacement. I need to make a thread on it at a later date just to get some feedback after I get a few other things addressed..

maddman

Reaction score
Thanx for the replys I'll be sure to lookint it and to werecow thats a good idea on the fox pans ill check ito them...I do alot of custom sheet metal work so if their close then ill get them the rest of the way..

Werecow

Reaction score
Hey maddman, if you do get into it with the foxbody pans let the rest of us kno how it turns out "enquiring minds wanna know!!!"

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell