Florida Man

Skoll

Reaction score
Hi from South Florida, home of the Florida Man and bath salts and just about every pill problem you can think of. I just recently got a 98 GT, I've owned a Mustang before but it shit out so I scrapped it. Figured I'd give them another try because I got this one for a decent price.

OP
OP
Skoll

Skoll

Reaction score
It's a 1998 4.6L GT. I got it for $900 so as you can expect, it doesn't look stellar. I'll throw a few hundred into fixing it up and keep it as a daily driver. The guy who owned it before me put in a Crown Vic police cruiser transmission and suspension, and you can really feel it. It's called the P71 I believe. I don't know how to tell if it's a 2v OR 4v. i assume that means single overhead or double overhead cam

Here's a couple unflattering photos :

2Mw5PqP.jpg

R4usWQD.jpg

OP
OP
Skoll

Skoll

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes, and yeah it is a 2V.

And yeah I cant find a unbroken cowl vent at all. I was just thinking about getting the Scott Rod aluminum one and modifying it so I can use my wipers with it.

OP
OP
Skoll

Skoll

Reaction score
The main issues I have with this are the driver side window motor, the headlight knob, and the odo gear. I have the odo gear on my desk right now but I don't wanna pull the cluster out until I can get a knob. I'm thinking about doing the LED thing as well, I figure red lights would look really nice at night. I can't really tell what brand the headlights are, just that they look like xenons. I wasn't even aware there were xenon headlights for this model car.

lutter94

Reaction score

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online