FNG from Colorado

RichV

Reaction score
HA!

Thot you're just here to gloat about your weekend's lap times! SOB got me by 4+ seconds! SN vs S197!!

SCHNAKE

Reaction score
Boulder!!!! YUK. 4 square miles surrounded by reality. you and Rich are prolly aboot done racing for the year I would imagine. I saw him at a car show a couple weeks ago. Let's do a get together after your done racing, you to milehigh JDF and anyone else that wants to join.

RichV

Reaction score

At HPR a few weeks back. Team silver bullet!

Milehigh JDF

Reaction score
Boulder!!!! YUK. 4 square miles surrounded by reality. you and Rich are prolly aboot done racing for the year I would imagine. I saw him at a car show a couple weeks ago. Let's do a get together after your done racing, you to milehigh JDF and anyone else that wants to join.
I'd be down

OP
OP
E

Evilgt

Reaction score
HA!

Thot you're just here to gloat about your weekend's lap times! SOB got me by 4+ seconds! SN vs S197!!

Yeah well if you would show up with some good tires I would have been looking at S197 tail lights again. lol. I want to see what that car will do with R comps on it.

OP
OP
E

Evilgt

Reaction score

Sounds like a fantastic idea.

Our last race weekend is october 12th.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
welcome!!! we're getting quite a few racers on here who enjoy going left and right, as well as forward -- I'm excited! lol.

the car is lookin' good. I cant wait to see whats next!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online

No members online now.