FNG from Colorado

Evilgt

Reaction score
Hey all. Newb to the forum from Colorado.

Have been racing with RichV for years.

auto tech by trade working on those pesky euro cars. Mainly Porsche/VW/Audi

Have owned a many fox body cars over the years including a 86 Saleen, several SVOs, GTs, Turbo gt etc etc.

Just recently picked up my first SN95 car a 2000 GT silver, 5spd, black leather, power seats, mach etc etc with only 69k on it. It is currently at 74k.

So I am a big road racer and have been using this car for NASA time trials in class "D".

I dont have a photo bucket account but will set one up today so I can post some pictures.

ok thanks guys.

kyle

OP
OP
E

Evilgt

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys. There are a couple of pics for ya

OP
OP
E

Evilgt

Reaction score
Hey hey fellow corner junky. Nice to hang with dudes that like turning corners and not just going straight.

SCHNAKE

Reaction score
Hey Kyle what's up?
Don't know if you remember me, It's Bones from Colorado stangs. Hope you've been well. We should all get together before the snow flies. I'll be putting the Cobra away for winter soon. Congrats on the new stang.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!

I'm liking those machined 03/04 Cobras on there.

Milehigh JDF

Reaction score
Hey Kyle what's up?
Don't know if you remember me, It's Bones from Colorado stangs. Hope you've been well. We should all get together before the snow flies. I'll be putting the Cobra away for winter soon. Congrats on the new stang.
Hmm that explains why his pictures look vaguely familiar

OP
OP
E

Evilgt

Reaction score
Hey Kyle what's up?

Hey whats up buddy. I would love to get together before the weather gets crappy.

How is the cobra bud? You sell all of those SVOs you had laying around?

kyle

OP
OP
E

Evilgt

Reaction score
Welcome to the site!

I'm liking those machined 03/04 Cobras on there.

They are real 03 Cobra's that I got from RichV. Still rockin the stockers on the street. The cobra's have the R comps mounted on them and they are currently my track wheels. I am waiting for the right deal on something else to use for track wheels.

kyle

OP
OP
E

Evilgt

Reaction score
Hmm that explains why his pictures look vaguely familiar

I was a pretty active member of Colorado stangs back in the day. Ran Club clash in my red 86 Saleen and had a white big turbo SVO. Moved to Texas for a few years and decided to come back 2 years ago.

kyle

SCHNAKE

Reaction score
yeah I got rid of my last SVO about 8 months ago and I will hopefully never own another. I Love them and I frickin hate those Dam things. The Cobra is awesome. Iv'e done a lot more to it. what Side of town are you on?

Milehigh JDF

Reaction score
I was a pretty active member of Colorado stangs back in the day. Ran Club clash in my red 86 Saleen and had a white big turbo SVO. Moved to Texas for a few years and decided to come back 2 years ago.

kyle
Nice! Unfortunately I joined near the decline of the site so I probably missed most of the guys on there. That SVO sounds like it would have been a badass ride

OP
OP
E

Evilgt

Reaction score
I am currently up north around the Loveland area. Working in Denver right now most likely taking a job at a dealership in Boulder. The I25 drive from NOCO to Denver can suck it.

I need to check out the cobra. Been years since I have seen it.

kyle

OP
OP
E

Evilgt

Reaction score
Nice! Unfortunately I joined near the decline of the site so I probably missed most of the guys on there. That SVO sounds like it would have been a badass ride

Yeah it sucks that the club fell apart. I always looked forward to the meetings and social gatherings. Back in the day Club clash was a blast. We had dudes from Colorado springs and Fort Collins joining us at bandimere several times a month. Then it just kinda fell apart after RichV and I left drag racing and started road racing. I still check in over there every now and then and it seems pretty dead.

Milehigh JDF

Reaction score
Yeah it sucks that the club fell apart. I always looked forward to the meetings and social gatherings. Back in the day Club clash was a blast. We had dudes from Colorado springs and Fort Collins joining us at bandimere several times a month. Then it just kinda fell apart after RichV and I left drag racing and started road racing. I still check in over there every now and then and it seems pretty dead.
That sounds like it would have been pretty fun. Mike and a couple other guys started a club called Milehigh Mustangs that meets once a month, a lot of the CS guys seem to be a part of it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.