FNG from Orlando FL

qbansn95

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new to this forum from Orlando FL. Never really been part of a forum. Currently I have a 97 GT as my toy that my wonderful wife suggested I buy so I have another Mustang since I love them so much. It's just a fixer upper nothing fancy trying to build it up as inexpensively as possible, I will post pic's as soon as I can. I've had 2005 Legend Lime GT (my favorite so far) that I had to trade in along with the wifes car for a full size SUV for the growing family, 93 White LX 5.0 Notch back, a 2002 White GT, 90 Drk Blue/White 5.0 Convertible, 85 Black GT (favorite body style, love the 4 eyes), 84 Black SVO. I'm going to need some tech help, my dash lights won't come on and my temp gauge and odometer isn't working so not quite sure what's going on. Pretty sure the odometer is a simple fix. Looking forward to learning a lot from you all.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
welcome to the forum, and welcome to any forum for that matter. If you have never bee on one before you are in for a treat then as there is a lot of good people with good info here to help. I am the electrical section moderator so start a post in that section and I would be happy to try and help you find the problem.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online