Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the community!

Got any pics of your ride?

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! A friend of mine is working on doing the same with his 98. Be sure and share any tips and procedures you have.

OP
OP
Q

qwikstang4me

Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Working on my 100 posts so I can post to the classifieds, prepare for an onslaught of BS! lol

I've gotta get rid of some 2v stuff so I can go full tilt on this coyote swap!

myk

Reaction score
Wow I didn't know these swaps we're going on. Can't wait to see some progress...

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Make sure to start a build thread if you haven't already!

Coyote swap is the way to go and what I would do if starting over.

OP
OP
Q

qwikstang4me

Reaction score
Wow I didn't know these swaps we're going on. Can't wait to see some progress...

Well I am waiting on my funds to clear the bank right now. I definitely have enough cash to do a standard coyote swap, but I am thinking I want to buy an Aluminator Coyote. That extra 2k squeezes my budget so tight it means no new tires and no rear end rebuild. It also doesn't leave room for incidentals or extras. The struggle is real.

My car is already equipped with a K-member and if I can find a buyer for my ARH 2v headers (BNIB) I can order coyote swap LTs.

A build thread will start once I sell my headers and order an engine.

Caboose302

Reaction score
Well I am waiting on my funds to clear the bank right now. I definitely have enough cash to do a standard coyote swap, but I am thinking I want to buy an Aluminator Coyote. That extra 2k squeezes my budget so tight it means no new tires and no rear end rebuild. It also doesn't leave room for incidentals or extras. The struggle is real.

My car is already equipped with a K-member and if I can find a buyer for my ARH 2v headers (BNIB) I can order coyote swap LTs.

A build thread will start once I sell my headers and order an engine.

Welcome!
I'll be watching the build thread. There's a lot of information on the Fox swap but I haven't seen much with the SNs.

OP
OP
Q

qwikstang4me

Reaction score
Welcome!
I'll be watching the build thread. There's a lot of information on the Fox swap but I haven't seen much with the SNs.

Yeah, I have only seen a handful of swaps into 94-04 cars, plenty in fox bodies though. My primary concern is getting the factory instrumentation to work. I have no interest in spending a bunch of money on aftermarket gauges and wiring them all up.

derry96gt

Reaction score
For what I spent on my build in my 96 could have put 3v 4.6 in there with a few bolt ons

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online