fog light re-wire

OranGT

Reaction score
hey guys i have seen a lot of yall running with parking lamps and fog lamps... i had it on my 98 but i cant remember how i did it and where i found the info on how to do it....
any help on this i would greatly appreciate.
thanks guys!

also i want the one where you turn on your parking lamps on the fog lights come on not the one where its just the fog lights...

OP
OP
O

OranGT

Reaction score
i want it to look like this...
is there a difference on how you would do it since my car is a convertible???
DSC00999.jpg

IMPORTKILLER

Reaction score
I need help with the same question. Someone get in here :dunno: We need HELP !!!!

Downshift

Reaction score
Pointless post on my part..... I know it has to do with switching a wire from one spot to the other on the PCM if I remember right but thats it. Is your switch still on the center console?

phil_the_thrill

Reaction score
i thought the fogs came on when you turn the parking lamps on. i thought the mod allowed for your fogs to be on when your parking lamps werent?

OP
OP
O

OranGT

Reaction score
the fog lights came on with the parking lamps starting in 99... the 94-98's just have the parking lamps....

phil_the_thrill

Reaction score
OranGT said:
the fog lights came on with the parking lamps starting in 99... the 94-98's just have the parking lamps....

ok so when do the fog lights come on then? with the headlights? i thought it was the parking lights

LXtasy

Reaction score
i know that i have the "how to" somewhere at home - will look for it and post it O0

gt96stang

Reaction score
LXtasy said:
thats exactly what i got - its working pretty fine....

Yup, did it to my coupe a couple years ago and LOVE it...

MustangMatt96GT

Reaction score
I must already have this done, because my when I have my parking lights on I can turn on my fogs!

Schiffy

Reaction score
Seems simple enough, that even me, the most un electrically smart person can do it... I can do damn near anything under the hood, or in the car, the rearend, but when it comes to wiring... BLAH!

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
MustangMatt96GT said:
I must already have this done, because my when I have my parking lights on I can turn on my fogs!
you must have done it a different way, with the one posted above, anytime the fog switch is on and the keys are in the "on" position, the fog lights will be on.

1FastGT

Reaction score
its very simple it should take you about 15 minutes for the avg person. took me about 10 so its fairly simple.

the only thing is. is the fog lights go on anytime when the switch is on. so make sure to turn it off unless your takin pics or its gettin dark out or youll be buying alot of bulbs.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online

No members online now.