fog light re-wire

D3VST8R96GT

Reaction score
yeah its old but helpful thread ......i did mine in a few minutes ....i had to buy a crimping tool set for like 12 bucks ......i hate wiring but i figured it out ...

sscobra

Reaction score
Not sure why you would want to cut the wires? Just disassemble the factory plugs(depress clips olding wires in plug), swap 2 wires and it looks like it came factory. Never cut wires if you don't have too.

GT Rob

Reaction score
I got a 94 and i did the one from American muscle and its easy. I can turn my fog lights on without my parking lights on.

Reaction score
I bought an aftermarket fog light kit since mine didnt come from factory with fogs. The kit has its own on and off switch. i tested it out first and it works great just havent got to install them though, hopefully soon since the crappy weather is going to start soon.

Drivesfords

Reaction score
i just did this a couple days ago and it works great and is easy to do.. it only took about ten minutes :thumbsup:

dbovine

Reaction score
Sorry to pull up an old thread, but does anyone know how to make my fog lights my DRLs, or so the DRLS will turn off when I put on the parking lights? I have an 02 in canada

Thanks

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online