Foglight Mod FTW *Danger* PICS *Danger*

gt96stang

Reaction score
Do it...Gotta love the look of parking+ fogs.. I drive around all the time like that because I like it. :dancing6: :dancing6:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
hey bro, its probably the easiest mod besides lowering your windshield wipers lol.. i did mine and it took me about 20 minutes on my first try cause i double checked everything cause i didn't want anything messed up.. and i did my friends in a parking lot, took me like 10-15 minutes..

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
yeah its easy man. youll be fine. just be careful when you do it so you dont break any of the tabs on the connectors or anything.. you'll be fine.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
man i love your car handz... its soo freaking clean. youve kept the exterior mods to a minimum and the things you have done are small little touches that just really set it apart.. like the rear license plate frame lights.. what did you do? can you link me to the bulbs you bought or tell me exactly what they are? i want them!

Hey thanks alot man, thats really what i was goning...and super clean exterior with only mods that compliment the car...i did not want the screw up the sexy lines of the SN95...just enhance them. I wanted the car to look modern but have that flare for the 90's...nothing over powering.

I DID NOT USE THE MUSTANG WORLD RE-WIRE...I Used This one

http://www.walters-online.com/foglight.htm

thanks guys...nothing like getting compliments on my car to make the day feel great ^-^

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
thanks for the feedback, im def going to get my friend over so we can look into it. id rather have someone there for the first time.... just incase you know

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
The Lights are LED Bulbs...search the Bulb number and LED on EBay

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
i think if you can pump gas you can do it...you dont need a friend trust me and dont try and pop the tab out just cut the wire coming out of the bottom and leave enough to splice onto..you cut the main power wire going to your vert harness...(if your cars a vert you tap into it dont cut it off lol) then you just splice that onto the wire you cut going into the fog harness....you cant handle that on your own??????????? :rollinglaugh: i find it easiest to get about 3 or 4 inches of wire to use as a jumper so you have some lenght to work with 8)

easiest mod ever done just disconnect the battery first and you cant screw anything up

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
my96gtstang said:
thanks for the feedback, im def going to get my friend over so we can look into it. id rather have someone there for the first time.... just incase you know

Dude, this was so flippin easy...here is what i did sum'd up

-Took out the Center Console Insert

-Un-snapped the Harness

-Swapped To wires

-Done

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
its been shitty weather here all day also so im going to have to do it another day... its WAY to cold. i dont get it, like 3 days ago it was freakin beautiful. i mean windows down everything! but yeah ill def do it

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
HANDZ!

is this the right bulb??

<a href=http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/194-168-White-Big-LED-Lights-2-Bulbs-Running-Wedge-Base_W0QQitemZ150103964474QQcategoryZ33713QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem>ebay</a>

or does this one look better... <a href=http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2-SUPER-HID-WHITE-6-LED-LIGHT-BULBS-194-168-158-s_W0QQitemZ280095976707QQcategoryZ33713QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem>ebay #2</a>

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
my96gtstang said:
its been shitty weather here all day also so im going to have to do it another day... its WAY to cold. i dont get it, like 3 days ago it was freakin beautiful. i mean windows down everything! but yeah ill def do it

you dont even have to get out of your car lol if you can bare the cold weather for 6 mins then you can get it all done

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online