Foglight Mod....

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
So how did you guys do it...did you just swap the wires or wire the fogs to a different power source?

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
ok guys so i did the foglight mod and it work....but the little light on the foglight switch doesnt work.....is this supposed to happen? :dunno:

Cobrakid

Reaction score
probably burned out the swith light, they go out after a while. a new switch should solve it

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Im lost following the mustangworld way??

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i just need to know if it is supposed to work or doesnt work so i can put my car back together

gt96stang

Reaction score
eh, my light that tell me that my fogs aren't on is burnt out too I believe... As long as they work how they are supposed to, you'll be all good. O0 O0. I actually don't mind it not working.. less lights inside the car the better.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
i used a variation to the first link it is soooo incrediably simply it wasnt funny you just take the power wire for the switch and you cut the power wire on the vert harness thats there because coupes had them in there ...if its a vert tap in dont cut it..... but you just connect that to the fog light ...make sure when you cut the old power wire off of the plug in you leave enough to get a crimp on it....its a keyed power source so you cant accidently leave the fogs on....

and my light works on my switch

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
my switch bulb is also out, i noticed it a few days ago...but only one of my fogs work and im not replacing the bulb since im getting new fogs anyway. so i just drive around like im a v6....sleeper style no fogs :hammer:

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
my switch bulb is also out, i noticed it a few days ago...but only one of my fogs work and im not replacing the bulb since im getting new fogs anyway. so i just drive around like im a v6....sleeper style no fogs :hammer:

wait v6 94-98 mustangs didnt come with fogs? Woah, thats new to me and i thought i knew all the differences between the v6 and v8 sn95 stangs. I thought the GT/Cobra foglight was only the 05+ v8s. :gtfo: Twista :D

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Twista said:
DFG_Pimpin said:

wait v6 94-98 mustangs didnt come with fogs? Woah, thats new to me and i thought i knew all the differences between the v6 and v8 sn95 stangs. I thought the GT/Cobra foglight was only the 05+ v8s. :gtfo: Twista :D

all 94-04 v6s didnt come from the factory with foglights...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online