Want To Trade For a t56 mod motor set up

mustangwill50

Reaction score
Im looking for a t56 mod motor swap to trade for. I have for trade an 03/04 cobra shrtblk wth bad #8 piston. But the crank,rods,7 pistons are good to go. Great start for a forged rebuild. I also have my t45 swap to add to the offer. I also am willing to sweeten the deal wth a new m.m.front coil over for bilsteins wth 325lb springs. And new m.m.pan hard bar set up for the rite t56 swap. Let me know what u hav. The new in the box M.M.parts were for my 98 cobra but im sure they fit other yrs also.. Im not looking to sell these M.M. parts separate..Only looking to trade for t56 swap. Thanks, Will

chris91

Reaction score
Your best bet would be to sell all that stuff. The prices have been going up on T56's lately. I've been eyeballin em lately myself. Think I may just have my TR3650 built instead. You might want to check into having your T45 done. They can handle some shit when built.

OP
OP
M

mustangwill50

Reaction score
Your best bet would be to sell all that stuff. The prices have been going up on T56's lately. I've been eyeballin em lately myself. Think I may just have my TR3650 built instead. You might want to check into having your T45 done. They can handle some shit when built.

Yes i totally hear what your sayn. I figured worth a try.. Thanks for the respnse.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Members online