for anyone looking for AC vent pods

mineralgreygt

Reaction score
Hi all,

I havent been very active on this forum I kind of just stayed over on modded, no rhyme or reason just kind of happened that way. Anyway I currently have the ability to 3D print parts, I've made some custom angled vents pods which sparked some interest over on modded and one thing led to another and I made my own version of factory loooking pods. I figured I would post this in here in case someone was looking for this which doesnt exist as far as i know.

eije39.jpg

2ntepls.jpg

2j1lpn4.jpg

71ky6o.jpg

f57l0k.jpg

nFg05ki.jpg

YDFFwy1.jpg

VM4Ub5Z.jpg

glEbQ3C.jpg

ULZcRZ4.jpg

HmSkEjJ.jpg

I also made an angled version

3BCqscr.jpg

3JzkaXb.jpg

w1IGmMV.jpg

This was the first pod i made which was totally custom, this on another persons car

20141021_153617_zpsfmd1rmtu.jpg

20141021_152934_zpsinerdlrn.jpg

These pods go in just like the factory vents do, please PM if anyone is interested. These parts can be sanded and painted or tumbled or acetone polished or just used as is.

Thanks

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
man if you still have these when i get started on an air suspension i will 100% be interested in these. pm'd ya for a price.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
yeah you might as well just post the price for these if you're gonna make this thread. I always thought these were cool but that last run for sale were way overpriced imo.

OP
OP
mineralgreygt

mineralgreygt

Reaction score
sorry guys I wasnt sure what the rules of the forum was so thats why i asked to PM me.

Ive been selling them for 20.00 a piece shipped so if you get two its 40.00 shipped to the lower 48 states.

OP
OP
mineralgreygt

mineralgreygt

Reaction score
thanks all,

Yes they still allow air to pass through but you cant direct the air left to right and depending on how deep your gauge is you might have to remove the flap in the back. If you guys are interested please PM me so we exchange info

thanks again

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
sorry guys I wasnt sure what the rules of the forum was so thats why i asked to PM me.

Ive been selling them for 20.00 a piece shipped so if you get two its 40.00 shipped to the lower 48 states.

That's a LOT more reasonable than the last ones I saw for sale, I hope they are successful for you. I'd like to see some in a more finished looking state.

OP
OP
mineralgreygt

mineralgreygt

Reaction score
That's a LOT more reasonable than the last ones I saw for sale, I hope they are successful for you. I'd like to see some in a more finished looking state.

Thanks man, Yea I did some digging and I found someone who kind of made the same thing using a 3D printer as well and it was like 100.00 for a pod, I thought it was a bit overpriced. We actually just got a tumbler at work which should make these parts look really good. http://youtu.be/qZryU-Wr6zY

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
For real! My cut n paste function crapped and I had to type all of that in!

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
Thanks man, Yea I did some digging and I found someone who kind of made the same thing using a 3D printer as well and it was like 100.00 for a pod, I thought it was a bit overpriced. We actually just got a tumbler at work which should make these parts look really good. http://youtu.be/qZryU-Wr6zY

that looks very promising, when you do some with that smooth finish let me know. I was gonna run my gauges in a clock pod but wasn't really big on how it looked sitting on top of the dash, two of these dash vents would work great but as you said I wasn't gonna pay $200 for em.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online