For anyone wanting to know what a professionally coated pulley looks like...

nightfire

Reaction score
3.00" Procharger pulley. Pulley was 100% smooth in the valley and was black. Now....

30mtwxx.jpg

2v11h.jpg

Unfortunately I probably wont even run this pulley because Im going with an 8-rib conversion.

THANK YOU Ford for going 8-rib stock on the 5.4 F150 lol

Suspect

Reaction score
carbinite pulley? ive been thinking about having a pulley done.. just havent heard too many people talk about them.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
tell me more tell me more.... I am new to superchargers with my vortech v2 going on and curious if its worth the price to upgrade now or just leave it?

OP
OP
nightfire

nightfire

Reaction score
It was only $87 to coat (including shipping).

I have a spare 6-rib belt that I wrapped around this and the grip seems pretty awesome. If I ever get this on with the 6-rib, I'll report the details. I'll most likely go 8-rib before hand and end up selling this pulley

OP
OP
nightfire

nightfire

Reaction score
carbinite pulley? ive been thinking about having a pulley done.. just havent heard too many people talk about them.

Yup, Carbinite Racing. Great customer service and turn-around.

Suspect

Reaction score
ive read some threads from 09 and people were saying good things. just wondering why it never caught on if it works. I see guys say just tighten the belt down more.. well ill let the tensioner do work, id rather my crank stay in one piece. I have another tensioner on the way. I might go ahead and get my 3.25 pulley coated. just hope I dont end up going through belts.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter