ford 4.6 2V Vortech supercharger kit

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
For a Ford 2V modular motor: used vortech supercharger, V-2 with a pulley for probably about 8 lbs of boost. also with it: NEW 80mm mas air for flat maf; a used bracket to mount to a 4.6 2v motor; a NEW, never opened, vortech bracket kit including the same new bracket and all the rest of the things to mount the sc that vortech supplies in the kit so there are two mounting brackets; 8 NEW NGK colder spark plugs, never out of the boxes; a used Shelby GT 500 intercooler reservoir to be used as a radiator reservoir since you can't use the stock reservoir due to the mounting location for the supercharger; a bosch blow off valve; air filter; NEW maf sensor; NEW vortech drain hose (one in the picture still on the supercharger is an extra one, used) and a NEW in the box, crank pulley in case you need one.

I bought the supercharger off of e-bay along with some of the other used parts to install on my crown vic. never did. local shop checked the supercharger and seems fine. I bought the bracket install kit to get the rest of the bolts, etc, needed to install it. I have a underdrive crank pulley on my crown vic so I knew I would have to replace it for the supercharger with a stock size crank pulley, thus the reason for having that. I decided to keep the car n/a and concentrate on my other car and use the CV as my daily. This listing has both new and used parts as part of this package.
what is NOT included: fuel pump, injectors, any tubing and intercooler. I was going to run low boost so did not get an intercooler. What is mentioned as NOT included is what you would need to use this on your 4.6 2V motor.
any questions, please ask. I will not separate. all sales final, cash only, no warranty expressed or implied. I am not a parts place or mechanic.
$2300 or best offer. shipping extra

Last edited:

99VertStang

Reaction score
hey....new here on the forum....I'm interested where in FLA are you?

99VertStang

Reaction score
cool...I'm in Miami but have friends and family in Tampa Brandon valrico Riverview areas....can you send me pics of what you have I'd pick it up so no shipping needed.

99VertStang

Reaction score
sorry for late reply.....yes I did....I'm waiting on my mech to give me some feedback....also I'm planning a trip to Tampa some time this month...I'll keep u posted! thanks Tim...

OP
OP
SnakeBit!

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
I have a guy interested, looking at it today. I'll post if it is sold. thanks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albertmarshall7752

Members online

No members online now.