Ford emblem on trunk - dimensions?

riored4v

Reaction score
Looking to try and get an overlay for the Ford emblem on the trunk. One guy on eBay I was talking with has a bunch of Ford models but doesn't have the one for a mustang. If I have the dimensions he mentioned he could make me some.

So, does anyone happen to know the dimensions of the oval on the trunk lid?

Thanks!

OP
OP
R

riored4v

Reaction score
Haven't heard back from the eBay vendor. Does anyone know where I can get a black/red ford overlay for the trunk?

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I got mine on ebay a few years ago but not red :) There were a few different sellers at the time.

Sinned83

Reaction score
I got one that says fast from a guy on eBay he had many colors and was able to do custom ones.

OP
OP
R

riored4v

Reaction score
Thanks. So far I haven't been to find a gel coated Ford one. I like the Fast version, but my car is a turd lol.

Found TFBDesigns.com and they can make a Ford logo version, but theirs are vinyl. Not 100% sure yet if I want to go that route.

Sinned83

Reaction score
This guy can do custom ones I'll get you the info

OP
OP
R

riored4v

Reaction score
Thanks man. I came across a place in the UK that can do custom ones as well, but I'm sure staying within the U.S. would be a bit cheaper.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks. So far I haven't been to find a gel coated Ford one. I like the Fast version, but my car is a turd lol.

Found TFBDesigns.com and they can make a Ford logo version, but theirs are vinyl. Not 100% sure yet if I want to go that route.

Thats where I got mine from as well as my Saleen wheel decals. The guy was easy to deal with and sent me the wrong decals at first but got right on it when I sent him an email.

OP
OP
R

riored4v

Reaction score
Guy is on the ball. Already replied back and said he could make the Ford in black/red for me. Awesome. Thanks!!

OP
OP
R

riored4v

Reaction score
It's a gel type overlay, not a vinyl decal. Worth it IMO to keep it looking like a stock emblem.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online