Ford invoice/Window sticker available for your Mustang

Droptop95GT

Reaction score
Hello, I don't know if this is new information or not, but you can get a duplicate factory window sticker for your Mustang directly from Ford for those cars up to 5 years of age or newer. Unfortunately you can't get stickers for the older ones, but you can get something equally valuable, the original factory invoice! I got an email today from a clerk at Fords accounting and invoicing department, they sent me a pdf file of the original invoice on my 1995 Mustang GT convertible, it's awesome, the document shows what the dealer paid, the window sticker retail pricing, options on the car, when it was built, shipped to which dealer etc., etc! This invoice contains all the data I need to have a replica window sticker made for my Mustang. There is a guy on Ebay offering this service right now, he just needs the invoice information to create it I assume. The window sticker (if yours is available), and the invoice are free from this department at Ford. You need to snail mail to them at first, but be sure to have your email address on the letter. They will respond with that Pdf file for invoices and will also mail the window sticker if need be. Next Year Kevin Marti is getting all of Fords information from 1980 to 1998, I wonder if these stickers will still be available, they may be but only from him and at a cost I'm sure. Here is where you write, make sure you have your full mailing address, email address and of course the VIN number! It will take about 3-4 weeks turnaround time so be patient.

Ford Motor Company
North American Sales Accounting-Vehicle Invoicing
P.0. Box 6235 Ste. 2-098
Fairlane Office Center
Dearborn MI

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks!!
I was looking about getting this done a long time ago. My buddy with the 03 Cobra had it done through his SVT site. I will have this done for my car!!

95-stang

Reaction score
Probably wont send me anything, it took nine months to finally get a copy of the build sheet e-mailed to me [after much haggling].
Why? Because i'm not a US resident and the system could'nt cope with it, bloody technology. :)

OP
OP
D

Droptop95GT

Reaction score
Hi, 95-stang made a good point I forgot to mention. I think getting a window sticker or invoice only applies to Fords sold new in the U.S. and with a mailing address in the United States. I live in Canada, but my car was sold new in Oregon, I also have a U.S. mail box, that's how I got the information.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell