Ford Racing Springs

Grnstang

Reaction score
Got my new Ford Racing C springs installed yesterday and they are unbelievable. I must say I was thinking it wouldn't make much of a diference, but man it was like night and day. First off, the 4x4 look is gone and it looks a hell of a lot better and 2nd, the handling is 10 times better.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Can you get some pictures and how low did it drop it?

scott5

Reaction score
yea thats the springs i got also and love them just as much.. Throw up a before and after pic because i know it is like night and day

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Did you cut the dead coil on the rear springs? I did on mine and it helped lower it a little, didn't change the spring rate as far as i can tell. Right now they are on my fox though and they look sick. I'll post a pic of it in another thread sometime soon. As far as on the sn95's, i didn't like the ride quality after i put mine on so I took them off. Looking to try progressive rate springs next.

OP
OP
G

Grnstang

Reaction score
Hey guys...Well, first off, no I didn't cut the rear springs at all, but as far as ride quality I thought they were a great improvement. I don't think they're more comfortable than stock, but it's not much of a difference and man, it corners like it's on rails....I love em. I will be taking some pics soon, next couple of days, and I'll put up a before and after of them.

68mustang5.0

Reaction score
I h ear people getting the C springs, but never the B?

I got the B springs, lowers the car substantially, its a progressive spring....lowered the front about 1.5 after settiling, and about a inch in the back after settling....i might cut off a coil on the back to lower the back a little more....Im running these springs with KYB Struts/Shocks, might try bilsteins, but idk if itll make a difference...the car handles much b etter now, body roll is reduced substantially, but i still think it can corner better.....idk if bilstiens might change the handling at all...

94gtstang50

Reaction score
You are actually supposed to cut the rear coil on the c springs, not sure about the b's though. A portion of the spring is dead coil so that you can have an improved ride and still run slicks.

94gtstang50

Reaction score
I actually don't like my c springs though. Too harsh of a ride for the small amount of drop I got. I'm going to try eibach's since I've heard all kinds of good stuff about them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Staff online

Members online