Fords new 7.3l wont be a diesel

Werecow

Reaction score
Hey, maybe Holley will come up with support for this beast, you may have 1/2 of the parts already there!!

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Hey, maybe Holley will come up with support for this beast, you may have 1/2 of the parts already there!!

Guarantee it would run that beast right now with a universal MPFI harness with the sensor connectors moved around accordingly and LSx coils.

OP
OP
96blak54

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
This engine will be the great equalizer to the chevys, but being part of the intake manufacturing of both engines, the chevy 6.2l intake has far more capacity over the ford.

Werecow

Reaction score
Dunno about that but aftermarket had already got intake manifolds in the pipe for it.. (lol!!! see what I did there!!)

OP
OP
96blak54

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
That vid has some age. I thought i posted a link but guess i didnt. Thanks for posting it

Werecow

Reaction score
Yeh I double checked before I dropped it, just wanted to show it's actually not much bigger than a Windsor with a big intake manifold.. Still smaller than a big block or a coyote swap as they are both pretty wide..

Werecow

Reaction score
Hey if my 351M don't work out I'm still going for a big block. I'd love to do one of these but my wiring knowledge is for shit and I can't afford a swap like one of these... I'd love to be a guenea pig if anyone else wants to foot the bill tho!!

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Hey if my 351M don't work out I'm still going for a big block. I'd love to do one of these but my wiring knowledge is for shit and I can't afford a swap like one of these... I'd love to be a guenea pig if anyone else wants to foot the bill tho!!

Just wait a couple years. Superduties will get totaled and you’ll be able to find a deal.

I can’t wait till the aftermarket world starts playing with the intakes and heads. I will have one of these with a set of turbos on it for something like a galaxy or old f100 build one day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Werecow

Reaction score
Oh man!!! That would be awesome in a galaxy or an old Fairmont with twin hairdriers!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online