Forza 6 Mustangs!

wmfateam

Reaction score
Most of my Forza 4 and 5 garage are all mustangs. I am about to pre order the Deluxe edition so I can have a GT350R waiting for me.

Royal96

Reaction score
Of course the only non-ne sn95 is the Cobra R. I just want to see a modern game where I can drive a early sn95 GT.
Hell, I have an ALL mustang racing game (pretty sure it's just called Ford Mustang) released for the PS2 in like 04. Even that game neglected the early sn95.

OP
OP
J

jun10r

Reaction score
Decided to go all out, bought a Thrustmaster steering wheel too and downloading Forza 5 so I can get some practice time in early!! :)

Yeah I would love to get a VERT version so I could duplicate my own setup, but 450 cars is a pretty big pool and a LOT of mustangs is nice to see. (Plus I want to try the RS stuff, hearing it is the hotness for a fun lil daily!)

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Decent list!

Still haven't upgraded to the next gen consoles... probably wont anytime soon.

LI98GT

Reaction score
I still love playing Forza 4 -played last night trying to level up single make (yes Ford) to level 50 using the SN95 and admittedly made to look like mine. My sons have an Xbox one and we do have Forza 5, but I don't have time anywhere remotely close to what I have in Forza 4. Looking forward to Forza 6 though and the Ford car line-up looks very impressive.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
So awesome... I need to upgrade to the xbox1, especially now that you can play xbox360 games on it....

That cuts into my car mod budget and we cant have that... Spend more money on racecar to race on track or spend more money on video game to create virtual version of racecar to drive on virtual racetrack :deeplist:

#firstworldproblems
#thestruggle

wmfateam

Reaction score
I got a new phone and new plan at best buy and got $500 in gift cards so I upped to the Xbox One. I do my best with my SN95 garage in a weekly time attack with my NASA people.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
I got a new phone and new plan at best buy and got $500 in gift cards so I upped to the Xbox One. I do my best with my SN95 garage in a weekly time attack with my NASA people.

A large group from S197Forum used to compete weekly on FM4.. Pretty much a car, class and track specific race but you could use whatever combo of parts/assists etc.. Oh and no dirty laps made running Nurburgring and Le Mans a real chore.

wmfateam

Reaction score
A large group from S197Forum used to compete weekly on FM4.. Pretty much a car, class and track specific race but you could use whatever combo of parts/assists etc.. Oh and no dirty laps made running Nurburgring and Le Mans a real chore.
We have a C and A time attack and then we do a Spec class of BRZ's where we have all the same mods. The BRZ race is fun when you have 9 guys going 14 laps.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.