OP
A

aceman484

Reaction score
any where near fairfax? my aunt lives there....and i was born down in roanoke

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
that car is nasty and horribly over priced...you can find 94-95 cobras in the classified for like 6-8k and gt's from 2500-4k easy

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
im sure your sick of hearing this but it sounds like you aren't to serious at this time.. you say you want a 95 cobra... and you want it to be at 2k-8k dollars.. but your looking at 15k dollar 95 cobras... that is way way way way way over priced and its ugly too.. then your talking about buying meangrn's GT now...

im not trying to be rude to you man by any means but stop making threads about a car you see when you can't even buy it for a year.. it won't be around.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
^^ i agree with him. If your buying a car next year than look next year. Most people never find a car exactly @ the "next year" point unless its some beat up car and falling apart. If you want a find a nice stang that'll last than it might take you "next year" and some months to find that perfect car. Good lucking finding a older cobra that hasn't been beat on.

S

scarface

I settled for my gt for a year until I found the cobra I wanted.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Follow TxCobras advise man, just be patient, I know it's hard but eventually it will work itself out.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
it is hard.. but itll be well worth the wait.

looking at them now will just make you more and more anxious and either:

A. will make you want one so bad when it becomes time, youll buy the first one you find and not be happy more than likely.
B. you will be so excited to get one when its time.. you may set yourself up to be disappointed in the car you actually get.
C. drive you nuts cause you can't get one for a year.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
im sure your sick of hearing this but it sounds like you aren't to serious at this time.. you say you want a 95 cobra... and you want it to be at 2k-8k dollars.. but your looking at 15k dollar 95 cobras... that is way way way way way over priced and its ugly too.. then your talking about buying meangrn's GT now...

im not trying to be rude to you man by any means but stop making threads about a car you see when you can't even buy it for a year.. it won't be around.

ima gimme him a deal. pry around 10k-12k :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online