Found Me Some Wheels!

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
Snakebit said:
I wish I had money for mods :(

i wish i had money for a lightning...

but i did just get my first credit card..$500 limit. :naughty: can you say HIDs. :dancing6:

actually i wont be spending it on anything unless it is something i need, i onyl got it to build credit :-[

;D ;D ;D I was making conversation on my money joke,.....congrats on the new cc, just be carefull and responsible with it and you can build a solid credit score and increase you buying power.

On the other hand you can let it lead you to financial ruin if you abuse it :nonono:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
;D ;D ;D I was making conversation on my money joke,.....congrats on the new cc, just be carefull and responsible with it and you can build a solid credit score and increase you buying power.

On the other hand you can let it lead you to financial ruin if you abuse it :nonono:

only reason i got it was to build credit, so im only gonna use it when needed and pay it off at the end of the month..basically its gonna take the place of my debit card. I just wanna build it up now so that sometime next year i can get a loan for a second car. :pimp2:

4point6GT

Reaction score
nice choice, im gettin those chrome cobras too, 10.5 DD in rear with 315s and 9" in front with 275 ut ive heard with 275 it will rub is that true ? should I go smaller rubber in front ?

LI98GT

Reaction score
Congrats on the Chrome Cobras. I picked up the same set off of an 03 Cobra owner with only a few hundred miles on the set that had replaced them because he didn't like chrome. Worked out well for both of us. I had them on a few days when my wife made mention that the rims did look pinched in, so I put back on the 1.25" wheel adapters that I was using on my stock set in the rear. No rubbing problems on the front without them with the stock Cobra 275/40s.

OP
OP
F

Foster98GT

Reaction score
LI98GT said:
Congrats on the Chrome Cobras. I picked up the same set off of an 03 Cobra owner with only a few hundred miles on the set that had replaced them because he didn't like chrome. Worked out well for both of us. I had them on a few days when my wife made mention that the rims did look pinched in, so I put back on the 1.25" wheel adapters that I was using on my stock set in the rear. No rubbing problems on the front without them with the stock Cobra 275/40s.
I was thinking about wheel spacers. You got any pics?

LI98GT

Reaction score
Foster98GT said:
I was thinking about wheel spacers. You got any pics?

OK, since your sig has your stang wearing the stock 17s, I put them up for comparison taken from similiar angles. I also have pics with them installed combined with the '03 Cobra Rims as well if you need - as it sits now. Hope it helps. I think with the stock 17x8, the 1.25" are perfect size, but a little big for the Cobras, where I think 1" would be better, but still better than how it looks without them.

NoAdapterNolicLarge.jpg

WthAdapterNolicLarge.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Members online