Found some old pics of my '89

Hellion94

Reaction score
I found these while cruising through old World Ford Challenge pictures. These are from the 2003 and 2005 WFC. The pics are of my '89 race car, back when it was the family racer, driven by my brother.

2003:

P516435520182_TN.jpg

DSC_26732045_TN.jpg

2005:

NV8P0337.jpg

NotQuik

Reaction score
what was done to it and what did it run? Nice looking car too

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
There's a fox that looks exactly like that around where I live.

Suspect

Reaction score
looks like its pullin the wheels up in the 2nd pic! :thumb:

OP
OP
H

Hellion94

Reaction score
Pro5ohKid said:
what was done to it and what did it run? Nice looking car too

Thanks man. In 2003, all it had was a stock shortblock with GT40P heads, a Cobra intake, an B303 cam, and our Procharger F1R with a 5 speed. We had just installed the blower and really hadn't had any time to tune it yet. In 2005 it had the same longblock, but with a new rearend, fuel system, front suspension, C-4 tranny, and a ported Holley Systemmax intake and some better injectors and a better tune. It ran 10.46 @ 130 in 2005.

Suspect said:
looks like its pullin the wheels up in the 2nd pic! :thumb:

Yeah, it was having a hard time at that race, it would launch, and sputter, and bog, and then pop and crap...it wasn't very good. My Brother has a pic in his house of it pullin the wheels about a foot or so off the ground at the 2005 race.

The new combo will be a small stroker (like a 327 or 310 or something) with Victor Jr. heads, a 'glide, and a 76mm Hellion kit.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
sweet fox, I have been thinking HARD lately about getting rid of the Cobra and back into a bread box :-\ :-\ I miss my 91

S

scarface

Snakebit said:
sweet fox, I have been thinking HARD lately about getting rid of the Cobra and back into a bread box :-\ :-\ I miss my 91
:lame: :gtfo:

YEah, and Ive been thinking about selling my cobra and buying another srt-4 :slap: :slap: :slap:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
Snakebit said:

YEah, and Ive been thinking about selling my cobra and buying another srt-4 :slap: :slap: :slap:

Really ??? , seriously I have been thinking about getting back into a fox again, and keeping my Cobra is overkill I think. Plus I could set the fox up just like I want it with the sale of my 99. Just something to kick around in my head UNTIL the day comes that I see a super clean / stock fox that I would kill to have :D

S

scarface

Snakebit said:
scarface said:
Snakebit said:

Really ??? , seriously I have been thinking about getting back into a fox again, and keeping my Cobra is overkill I think. Plus I could set the fox up just like I want it with the sale of my 99. Just something to kick around in my head UNTIL the day comes that I see a super clean / stock fox that I would kill to have :D
NO, not really. I love my Cobra....and you are a loser for selling a new edge cobra for a fox.

:)

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
Snakebit said:
scarface said:
Snakebit said:

NO, not really. I love my Cobra....and you are a loser for selling a new edge cobra for a fox.

Ive been in the Cobra almost 2 years now, and I would want the fox for a super street car. Low 11's high 10's, my 91 was in the low 12's and that was nice but I always wanted a 10 second street car 8). And thats NOT going to happen on this Cobra, there is NO way I would put a beating like that on this car.

S

scarface

Snakebit said:
scarface said:
Snakebit said:
scarface said:
Snakebit said:

Ive been in the Cobra almost 2 years now, and I would want the fox for a super street car. Low 11's high 10's, my 91 was in the low 12's and that was nice but I always wanted a 10 second street car 8). And thats NOT going to happen on this Cobra, there is NO way I would put a beating like that on this car.
you have just lost the love for your Cobra now that you got the L.... :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
Snakebit said:
scarface said:
Snakebit said:
scarface said:
Snakebit said:

you have just lost the love for your Cobra now that you got the L.... :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:
You think ??? ???.............. :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ hmm

S

scarface

Snakebit said:
scarface said:
Snakebit said:
scarface said:
Snakebit said:
scarface said:
Snakebit said:

You think ??? ???.............. :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ hmm
yep, you are making baby Jesus cry right now :'( me and my :khobra: = BFF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! :-\ :gtfo:

S

scarface

Snakebit said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :khobra: :khobra:
welcome back, now quit all this silly fox talk....

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
Snakebit said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :khobra: :khobra:
welcome back, now quit all this silly fox talk....

sigh :( :( :( I still have to get some parts for the L .......im waiting on my Bills to come from Zachary's ear surgery.

97vertstang

Reaction score
i like ur cobra a lot snake,its bad ass and u can get a lot of power out of it. however , i see what u mean about selling it and making a 10 sec. car with that money and keeping ur L as a daily driver. if u were to do a fox with an 03 drivetraing(like u were planning) it would be killer. one thing to remember before u make any decisions is gas prices. im pretty sure the L isnt the best and a 10 sec fox wont either.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
5.HOE said:
i like ur cobra a lot snake,its bad ass and u can get a lot of power out of it. however , i see what u mean about selling it and making a 10 sec. car with that money and keeping ur L as a daily driver. if u were to do a fox with an 03 drivetraing(like u were planning) it would be killer. one thing to remember before u make any decisions is gas prices. im pretty sure the L isnt the best and a 10 sec fox wont either.

:boink:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online