Found some pics of my personal racecar

Hellion94

Reaction score
This is the "old " Family racer, it's been replaced by the blue car in my sig as the new family racecar. However my Brother gets the honor of driving that one, so this one's all mine.

Old engine setup: Stock shortblock with GT40P heads, B cam, and a Cobra Intake with 13 lbs from the F!, went 10.46 at 130 in St. Louis.

index.php

Interior pic:

index.php

Outside:

index.php

index.php

Hood, I drew up the design, and layed it out, my dad sprayed it and pinstriped it.

index.php

New combo will be a stock block (filled with Hard Bloc, Valley Girdle and Main Girdle) 306, Victor Jr. heads, Systemmax intake, and a 76mm Turbo with a Front Mount , A/A intercooler, and a C4.

OP
OP
H

Hellion94

Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Snake: Yeah we were always impressed by how fast it was for how little it had. Goes to show how important it is to focus on the chassis before anything else. That car has a solid chassis that would be (was at one point) at home in an 8 second car.

I can't wait to take it to the track when the new combo gets done.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Hellion94 said:
Thanks KB. You get your car back yet?

since hes off line right now ill speak for him :angel:, he got it back about a week and a half ago I think. Just short of 300rwhp and right at 380tq. Hes very happy with it, all the bugs are worked out of it now.

S

scarface

Nice fox man :) You put out great looking AND running cars.

OP
OP
H

Hellion94

Reaction score
Thanks Scarface. :thumb: It helps when they actually run, haha, unlike my yellow car right now... :nonono:

I should mention that my Brother is the main man behind how awesome the Blue car, and thie car are. He's the man when it comes to cool mustangs.

Snake: That's cool man, i'm glad to hear he's happy with it. Did you run him yet? 8)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online