found this on Summits site

Suspect

Reaction score
http://www.summitracing.com/streetandstrip/tech_content.asp?ID={F6C51D4E-6BC6-4BE8-806A-629C1762CB09}

8)

916_5.0

Reaction score
Thats pretty cool should be interesting what numbers they get and all. I dont thing i will be buying any summit brand parts though.

Downshift

Reaction score
916_5.0 said:
Thats pretty cool should be interesting what numbers they get and all. I dont thing i will be buying any summit brand parts though.

What you dont want the summit exhaust or MAF haha.

Stangbangin

Reaction score
I have actually run a few of their parts (cai, pulleys, gears, and a budding had their shifter) the quality is pretty good for the price and perfomed jsut as well as any name brand part. the only thing I had a problem with was on the cai the bung for the sensor was a little tight fit but other than that it was pretty good.

Downshift

Reaction score
Stangbangin said:
I have actually run a few of their parts (cai, pulleys, gears, and a budding had their shifter) the quality is pretty good for the price and perfomed jsut as well as any name brand part. the only thing I had a problem with was on the cai the bung for the sensor was a little tight fit but other than that it was pretty good.

Ya the one on my MAC is the same way so, sounds just as good haha.

Stangbangin

Reaction score
Summit is a decent dealer but I think if you were building a car for the street I would use their stuff again. As for my drag truck I think I'll leave it to the name brands. just my 2 pennies

jbeez

Reaction score
they did all those bolt ons and got 9rwhp? They really need to play with fuel pressure and timing. I had a mac cold air kit, bbk shorty headers, stock H pipe, and flowmasters welded into my stock pipes when I got the car, I went to the dyno and it put down 220rwhp and 299rwtq, adjusted the fuel pressure and I had 230rwhp and 300ft/lbs tq

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online