Found this on youtube...

Cpotts13

Reaction score
if you watch the first race (if you could call it that) you see the white sn95, there appears to be a white sn95froums stiker on the drivers side quarter window.. whos car is this???

[video=youtube;ajKNJiExjXM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajKNJiExjXM[/video]

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
I've seen that video before but never noticed that sticker! I'm not entirely sure who's car that is. Lol

Crapatalkin' on the iPhone 5.0

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
I could have sworn there was a thread about this a while back. I cannot for the life of me remember the users name but IIRC he did chime in and give us the backstory. Sorry for the lack of info.

Cpotts13

Reaction score
I could have sworn there was a thread about this a while back. I cannot for the life of me remember the users name but IIRC he did chime in and give us the backstory. Sorry for the lack of info.

I figured that sticker would have been noticed by one of us.. the video is kinda old too

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
There was a thread a long while back. The member is not active here anymore and doesn't own that car lol.

But OP, that is indeed an a forum sticker and that's Coupe50h lol. Freakin Peter lol. I bought my Saleen wing from him during his short stay in AZ.

Cpotts13

Reaction score
There was a thread a long while back. The member is not active here anymore and doesn't own that car lol.

But OP, that is indeed an a forum sticker and that's Coupe50h lol. Freakin Peter lol. I bought my Saleen wing from him during his short stay in AZ.

oh wow. I bet he caught hell for that..

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I remember seeing a thread about that thread about who that was in the video. Interesting lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online