Fox BBK LT's in a 94 Cobra (Clutch Fork Cover)

SN95Whip

Reaction score
Starting putting cam in my car and figured I'd go ahead and wedge these in there, jacked up motor mount and passenger side dropped in in about 20mins, but driver's side wasnt quite as cooperative, started with removing steering shaft and cover for shift fork and realized I had a serious clearance issue.... with both.

I figured I'd have to give them a little love so I busted out the torch and steering shaft and clutch fork clears, but there is no way is hell that clutch fork cover is going to fit back on. Are there any other alternatives for clutch fork covers? Could I say **** it and roll without? Any info will help.

Mustanger

Reaction score
I haven't had a cover in many years 10-15 probably & no issues whatsoever. Yes I would prefer one but they are not really needed....IMO

rw95gt

Reaction score
I couldn't get the fox bbk long tubes on my 1995 gt. I had the same issue. If you do manage to get them on you will need the fox mid pipe also because the sn headers are set wider than the fox headers. I returned mine and order edit the correct ones. I tried the fox bbk long tubes simply because of the egr tube not being on the pipe. I just did the penny mod to block the egr.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I thought I heard the flanges were either different or in a different location on the fox headers. Bet if we took a survey most do not have the cover on it....

OP
OP
S

SN95Whip

Reaction score
I thought I heard the flanges were either different or in a different location on the fox headers. Bet if we took a survey most do not have the cover on it....
They weren't even close to fitting in the car on drivers side, one tube came down and shot directly to the clutch fork, making a huge clearance issue, aswell as steering shaft. My LTs came with the fox midpipe all for 100, so I figured it was worth a shot, never again, I will be buying the correct headers for my car and redoing them here shortly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online