Fox body supercharger on a 1994

94cajunGt

Reaction score
I have the opportunity to buy a fox body supercharger for $200.00, and I have been searching for information on installing it on my 1994 GT. I'm pretty sure, I'll need a different mounting bracket and etc. First of all, can this be done? And if so, does anyone know where I can get the mounting bracket and accessories. Thanks for any info!

Hoping for 300 rwhp at 268rwhp!

Foster98GT

Reaction score
It wont work....How about you let me get it for $200.00 BUCKS!

Dan95-5.0

Reaction score
was the blower pulled out of the bottom of a lake or something? how come only $200?

you'll need new brackets, new water pump and crank pulley, blower to intake tube, and you'll have to clock the volute to the proper position.

i'm going to do the same but i have to find a cheap enough fox kit first.

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
Unless you got all of the correct 94-95 bracketry, it will not work.

St33da

Reaction score
IT WILL WORK, but requires the use of the entire fox accessory brackets, as well as possibly modifying the inner fender structure of your car depending on which supercharger it is. I have a friend that put a fox setup P1SC on his 94 Cobra.

OP
OP

94cajunGt

Reaction score
Where can I find a bracket? Does someone sell a package (bracket, inlet pipe, etc...) His letting it go because it has been sitting in his shop for about a year collecting dust, and just doesn't have any use for it. He has a few Mustangs along with a couple of space motors and numerous parts.

OP
OP

94cajunGt

Reaction score
Dan, what do you mean by clock the volute to the proper position?

waltnono

Reaction score
94cajunGt said:
Where can I find a bracket? Does someone sell a package (bracket, inlet pipe, etc...) His letting it go because it has been sitting in his shop for about a year collecting dust, and just doesn't have any use for it. He has a few Mustangs along with a couple of space motors and numerous parts.
Try superchargersonline.com

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
St33da said:
IT WILL WORK, but requires the use of the entire fox accessory brackets, as well as possibly modifying the inner fender structure of your car depending on which supercharger it is. I have a friend that put a fox setup P1SC on his 94 Cobra.

To put fox accessories on an SN95, you would have to replace:

1. timing cover
2. water pump
3. ALL front accessory brackets, all of them
4. A/C stuff that would no long work

...and so on an so forth. It would be much easier to just get the correct brackets for the blower.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online