fox spring

silvertoy

Reaction score
need some pic of a 96/98 gt with fox v8 spring front and rear,all i get is pic with 4cyl spring up front,parting out a low mile 90 lx v8 with good spring and shocks,i have been told that the v8 spring will give me a 1 inch drop all the way around is that true and can someone help with the pic thanks :help2:

Robuilt

Reaction score
1074924297_l.jpg

poor quality pic, but Fox GT springs out back, barely dropped it, maybe half an inch if i am lucky,

up front, fox 4 cyl springs, but i know thats not what you are looking for

DisturbedRacing

Reaction score
Fox springs ain't worth the trouble. Some wore out ones may drop it an inch to half an inch, or none at all.

Off topic-- Robuilt, what color is that on your car? Navy blue? Looks great, I'm wanting something that shade on mine.

Robuilt

Reaction score
DisturbedRacing said:
Fox springs ain't worth the trouble. Some wore out ones may drop it an inch to half an inch, or none at all.

Off topic-- Robuilt, what color is that on your car? Navy blue? Looks great, I'm wanting something that shade on mine.

it is supposed to be Moonlight Blue but i compared it with another moonlight blue stang in my area and mine is a tad darker. it looks a little darker in the poor resolution pic that i posted. i really like the color but need to have it repainted. i want the same color it is now, i guess i have to have the paint color matched cause its not exactly moonlight blue

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have eibach springs now, and am not very happy with them, the car is not low enough and on top of that rides a little rougher than I think it should :mad:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online