Fox struts ?

A_+

Reaction score
I've done a search and read a few other forums regarding fox struts being used on a dropped sn95. It makes sense to me, is anybody running fox struts on their car? I would love to get the blue tokico's but I don't think I can make that kind of investment right now.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I have fox-length Strange 10 way adjustables with my front coilovers and they work great. They never bottom out at normal height.

OP
OP
A_+

A_+

Reaction score
And they're cheaper than sn95 struts too but maybe I'll buy something cheaper than the tokicos first. I'm trying to chase down a rattle/knocking sound and I already replaced the wheel bearing assembly

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
I have KYB struts for a fox on my car now after lowering it this weekend and the front rides great. I still have to change my rear shocks out though.

Motojoe

Reaction score
What's the benefit of fox struts. And do you use fox struts front and rear?

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
And they're cheaper than sn95 struts too but maybe I'll buy something cheaper than the tokicos first. I'm trying to chase down a rattle/knocking sound and I already replaced the wheel bearing assembly

Balljoints or tie rods I would think before dead struts

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
What's the benefit of fox struts. And do you use fox struts front and rear?

I run them front and rear because my cars so damn low that way with the shorter body when slammed I'm actually more in the usable valving of the strut . For the average person sn95 shocks and struts work great . For my daily crusing ride heigh I'd be on the bump stops with sn95 stuff . I'm on Coilovers so it's very easy to raise the car up for the track

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Members online