FPR guage????

94 DropTop

Reaction score
Ok, i got a Adj.FPR Aeromotive. and on the back of it there looks like there use to be a guage there. Does a guage have to go there or can i just screw a bolt into it. when there is nothing there all the fuel goes out of it. there is not point for a guage cuz you wouldnt be able to see it anyway.

ryclef331

Reaction score
NOT A BOLT NOT A BOLT NOT A BOLT!!!!! Take the regulator off, carry yourself down to the local parts store and tell them you need to see their "Pipe Thread Plugs" PIPE THREAD is not the same at a bolt!!!!11!11! It may seal with whatever bolt you forced in there but it assuredly fuck the threads. DON'T cheap out buy a 89cent plug and some teflon sealant. Slap on sealant on the plug, screw it in tight (don't strip the shit...its only 40psi it doesn't take THAT much). As for where to mount a gauge, you need a small adapter to screw into the fuel rail to put the gauge on there. If you don't have a way of SEEING what your fuel pressure is, then DON'T put that regulator on yet.

OP
OP

94 DropTop

Reaction score
i got it taken care of. I took it to a race shop and they hooked up and extension and a guage to it. to bad after i left i fucked my car up. see other thread.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online