For Sale FR500 Steering Wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Selling my FR500 steering wheel, in good shape. Fits all 94-04 cars and was one of my favorite mods to replace my chewed up factory wheel. If you've never felt one, they're awesome. Fatter than a standard wheel and softer with nice perforated leather. The great Paul said these were similar to holding a pair of breasts while driving so you know they're the shit. The color on these matches pretty well with charcoal or black interiors. Always thought it looked pretty kick ass in the grey/black interior. These things are getting incredibly hard to come by and I hate to sell it but really have no use for it since it's been in a non-running car for going on close to 3 years. FRPP part# M3601B. Will get new pics of it out of the car ASAP.

197004_1601160788902_2158309_n.jpg

$500 shipped FIRM. Part is located in southern TN, will knock some off for local pickup. Don't have to sell but no need to keep hoarding this stuff.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
One of the few things Paul and I agreed on... the FR500 steering wheel was/is an upgrade that was worth doing.

OP
OP
D

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
One of the few things Paul and I agreed on... the FR500 steering wheel was/is an upgrade that was worth doing.

I really don't want to get rid of it. It's one of those things that if I ever get a SN95 again, I will pissed that I won't have it in there. But I really want to get the ball rolling on my 67's motor and this would get me that much closer. I'd much rather see it go to someone here that appreciates these cars than to some rando off craigslist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online