For Sale Fr500's, Mach 1 Brakes, Catback Exhaust

Cpotts13

Reaction score
So I have a few items coming off the Mach within the next week. To be clear they are still on the car as of now. I wanted to post here to gain interest so I can remove them and have a buyer lined up. To be clear, I will not take any money until the item has been removed and fully inspected for defects. They will also be thoroughly cleaned. Any questions please feel free to comment or PM me. First come first served. All transactions will be done through paypal. FYI for the larger items I am willing to drive 1 hour in any direction to meet halfway. I am located in Biloxi MS 39540.

I am also looking for a set pf 99/01 cobra tail lights and wire harness for trade or cash if below parts sell..

FR500's:

Fronts: 18x9 +30mm offset 25.4lbs. Wrapped in Yokohama yk520 245/40/18. 8k miles on the tires.
Rears: 18x10 +22mm offset 26.5lbs. Wrapped in Sumitomo HTR Z 2 285/35/18. 3k miles on the tires.

Notes: I would personally only use the front tires for another 5k or so, however they still grip just fine. Rears are practically brand new. The wheels and rear tires are less than a year old with 3k on them, zero marks or blemishes. The front 2 tires have very minor rash on them. The rash isn't from curbs so its not too deep. Pictures will show the damage.

Price: SOLD SOLD SOLD

Mach 1 13" Front Brakes:

Everything you will need to bolt these up to any 94-04 mustang w/ 17"+ rims. Rotors, calipers, pins, bolts, pads all in good condition and have plenty life left. Rotors OEM brembo and pads are unknown brand until I can remove them. The pads however are VERY low brake dust and bite well. The calipers are OEM PBR's off of a 2003 mach so they are factory powdercoated/painted black.

Mach 1 catback with pypes m80 mufflers welded in:

Rolled 3 inch tips, pypes m80 mufflers welded in. Mufflers are 1 year old and have 3k on them.

RichV

Reaction score
Darn, I would snag that cat-back if I were closer.

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Damn, I thought Biloxi was a LOT closer than it is, just looked it up on the map. That brake upgrade would be awesome! Good luck selling everything!

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Didn't the new edge cars have slightly bigger exhaust than the SN95 or am I just making that up in my head?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
C

Cpotts13

Reaction score
Bump: I have buyers lined up tomorrow for the exhaust and the rims. Just wanted to give yall one more chance on the brakes before they go to CL. From what ive seen theyre going for alot more then I have them listed for, trying to pass a good deal to a fellow member!!

red94

Reaction score
If you still have these next friday. Ill take them.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
I am about 40 minutes from Biloxi. I take it you are at Keesler AFB?

Shame too, because I don't have the spare cash right now and those brakes would do me right!

OP
OP
C

Cpotts13

Reaction score
I am about 40 minutes from Biloxi. I take it you are at Keesler AFB?

Shame too, because I don't have the spare cash right now and those brakes would do me right!

Yeah im at Keesler AFB. Keep me posted if you want to buy them :thumbsup:

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
[MENTION=16753]Cpotts13[/MENTION] I saw your craigslist ad for the exhaust so I guess its still for sale? I might be able to get it sold for you if you still have it

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online